Weird problem with testicle

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_tim001, Feb 19, 2011.

1. B_tim001

B_tim001 New Member

I have really weird problem with my left testicle. Everything is all right except when I start reaching orgasm, the testicle starts getting closer and closer to groin. It's like it would like to go inside abdomen. That's why I need to hold testicle when I reach orgasm cuz I'm afraid it would go inside.

I know it's really bizzare but did anyone of you have such a problem? It started annoying me really much.

2. D_Winthrop Woodcock

D_Winthrop Woodcock Account Disabled

Its natural... no need to worry! the testicles move closer to your body when they are about to transfer all the fluid they store...
    Dont worry about it :)

3. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

As a general rule this is not a problem. On some men the testicle will at orgasm move up into the body cavity. If that does happen at some point there is a very simple quick and low pain fix for that too. The make a tiny incision and place a couple of specialized stiches inside making the opening slightly smaller and preventing this from happening. Once healing has taken place the testicle can no longer enter the cavity. Unless there is pain and the testicle is getting smashed on thrusting it is not a problem and is considered normal.

4. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

One of my balls always used to go up when I was fucking. In some positions it was uncomfortable, especially if I was going hard at the female, and I just reached up and pushed the ball back down again. Doesn't happen these days as my balls are bigger. It's quite natural.

5. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    it's normal. and for me I don't mind as I'm able to stroke more of my shaft with my balls out of the way.

6. B_tim001

B_tim001 New Member

But is it somehow possible that testicle gets smashed inside or stays inside abdomen?

7. Denverbearmark

Albums:
    Very unlikely it will stay up there. It is natural, some guys go higher up then others and sometimes at different times the balls will travel differently. Try it without out pulling it down, it will come back down on its own after the fun is over and you are relaxing. If you are really worried check with the doc and have him examine, but I really think that is unnecessary. My left one often goes up and "hides" when I want to show the balls off I do have to go searching for it sometimes.

Draft saved Draft deleted