weird question about cocks..

D_Dkjhgbk

Just Browsing
Media
before my current bf.. i have slept with a couple of other people. i notice that cocks have different "shapes". i've seen really beautiful ones with curves. my bf's is uniform girth from base almost to the tip (uniform girth).. is fingers look like that too. and he has long foreskin. (imagine it) wouldn't u agree its not a very attractive looking cock? esp if you compare it to say... replicas of paul north. anyhow, do u like ur man's shape? does it secretly matter/turn u on in ur heart?

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
before my current bf.. i have slept with a couple of other people. i notice that cocks have different "shapes". i've seen really beautiful ones with curves. my bf's is uniform girth from base almost to the tip (uniform girth).. is fingers look like that too. and he has long foreskin. (imagine it) wouldn't u agree its not a very attractive looking cock? esp if you compare it to say... replicas of paul north. anyhow, do u like ur man's shape? does it secretly matter/turn u on in ur heart?

Allow me to translate:

"Before my current boyfriend, I have slept with a couple of other people. I have noticed that cocks have different "shapes". I've seen really beautiful ones with curves. My boyfriend's (penis) is uniform in girth from base almost to the tip. His fingers look like that. He also has long foreskin. If you can imagine it, wouldn't you agree that it is not a very attractive looking cock, especially if you compare it to, say, the penis of (Peter?) North? Anyhow, do you like your man's shape (if applicable)? Does it secretly matter to you, or turn you on in your heart?"

*turns in paper for grade* :)

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Penises come in all shapes, sizes and colors. How a man looks on the outside might not be the same in his drawers. I wonder what he would say about you? Enjoy the man and the cock he has. Sheesh!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, I've never seen a beautiful penis in my life. I adore their functionality, but as an object of beauty? Not me. Of course, I don't find naked boobs that awe-inspiring either. Now a man's bum!!! Make me a statue!