Weird question about loose circumcision???

bigguy80

Just Browsing
Media
I am really confused whether I am circumcised or not. When soft, I have just a little bit of skin covering the head, not a lot like an uncircumcised man. But, when I am erect, the skin will pull back about 3/4 of an inch behind the head. I am so confused because when I see erect uncircumcised men, the skin seems to pull back really far. Do I have a loose circumcision?

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could always ask your parents or your doctor if you're not sure...or you could take a few pics from different angles, soft and hard, and let us give you our opinions.

I'm sure there are many here who would offer an opinion (if not an inspection).

I'd want to know if you have an intact frenulum and if you can detect any banding or tiny rings in the skin that overlaps your glans when you're soft.

Stretchinit

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I am really confused whether I am circumcised or not. When soft, I have just a little bit of skin covering the head, not a lot like an uncircumcised man. But, when I am erect, the skin will pull back about 3/4 of an inch behind the head. I am so confused because when I see erect uncircumcised men, the skin seems to pull back really far. Do I have a loose circumcision?

I'm cut loosely..and have about the smae amount of foreskin left....

You could always ask your parents or your doctor if you're not sure...or you could take a few pics from different angles, soft and hard, and let us give you our opinions.

I'm sure there are many here who would offer an opinion (if not an inspection).

I'd want to know if you have an intact frenulum and if you can detect any banding or tiny rings in the skin that overlaps your glans when you're soft.

Stretchinit

I have an intact frenulum but I am circumcised, just very loosely, as they only removed the tip of the foreskin, not all of it. My ridged bands are gone...but my foreskin does still envelop the glans a lot...not all of the time, but enough that my glans stays moist.