Weird question from a trans girl

dahliasimone1981

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So....just wondering what the general consensus is for bisexual men on trans girls....Ive never really asked, cause all the guys i have been with have been 'straight', but im curious as to whether bisexual men, generally, are even attracted to trans girls? Does it just vary from person to person? Do you strictly like either a cis woman or a cis man? Just kind of picking your brains, fellas, any input would be great as its something ive thought about for a long time because i dont think ive ever been with a man who has told me he was bi.....not that that matters, just a curiosity. Thanks boys! xoxoxoxo

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I consider myself bisexual......attracted to both men and women, and enjoy sex with both. I am also very attracted to trans women. Had a LTR with a trans woman several years ago. We lived together for almost a year.....and it was a very positive experience. Hope this is the info you were looking for. :)

>> im curious as to whether bisexual men, generally, are even attracted to trans girls? Does it just vary from person to person?

I find some trans-women to be very attractive. I can't speak for all bi-men so this is just my personal feedback :)

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a bi-curious guy I would much prefer a nice trans girl. But... I found out thru another site where I got to chat with a very nice one - there can be rules. She'd told me the problem is many guys wanted to be fucked by her as she had a large cock. Her being on the sub side was turned off by this. She wants to be fucked. She wants to suck cock. Is that a real issue?

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being bisexual, I just don't know where I am with a trans girl. I think they are attractive and sexy, but what role do I play in the bed room. I find that question pops up everytime I see a trans girl. Would I do her, will she do me? With men, I'm the bottom submissive type. With women, I'm the aggressive dominate type. Trans, not sure, so I just admire and move on.

D

deleted817718

So....just wondering what the general consensus is for bisexual men on trans girls....Ive never really asked, cause all the guys i have been with have been 'straight', but im curious as to whether bisexual men, generally, are even attracted to trans girls? Does it just vary from person to person? Do you strictly like either a cis woman or a cis man? Just kind of picking your brains, fellas, any input would be great as its something ive thought about for a long time because i dont think ive ever been with a man who has told me he was bi.....not that that matters, just a curiosity. Thanks boys! xoxoxoxo
As an openly bisexual man, I can totally confirm that at least one bisexual man loves trans girls! Not only are trans girls physically beautiful they, in my experience, are always interesting, fascinating, well rounded and generally sweet women.

SanchoTX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm becoming more bi-curious (never acted upon it), and I enjoy looking at trans women - only the more feminine, less man-ish girls (90% chick, 10% dick, lol). I would be more apt to act on my desires with a trans woman as opposed to a man. Its a fantasy of mine for sure.

I don't want to sound bigoted but it might come off that way so let me apologize in advance. I am bisexual myself, but I've never found myself really turned on or drawn to trans women. I don't know if it sends a confusing signal to my brain and it doesn't know how to perceive them. I tend to like my women 100% cis (I guess that's the right term?) And my men the same.

Having said that, I am not repulsed by them either... and being open-minded enough, who's to say I wouldn't play with one if I were loosened up with a few drinks?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a bi-curious guy I would much prefer a nice trans girl. But... I found out thru another site where I got to chat with a very nice one - there can be rules. She'd told me the problem is many guys wanted to be fucked by her as she had a large cock. Her being on the sub side was turned off by this. She wants to be fucked. She wants to suck cock. Is that a real issue?
I believe the situation you are describing is not uncommon among trans women. Many are total bottoms, while many men want to be topped by them. It is what it is......people like and want what they like when it comes to sex. Trans women are no different. But its like with any relationship.....you have to be considerate and find out what your partner likes, wants, and needs....especially when it comes to sex......My trans GF was versatile......and enjoyed topping me.....which I loved........I hope you find what you are looking for my friend.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being bisexual, I just don't know where I am with a trans girl. I think they are attractive and sexy, but what role do I play in the bed room. I find that question pops up everytime I see a trans girl. Would I do her, will she do me? With men, I'm the bottom submissive type. With women, I'm the aggressive dominate type. Trans, not sure, so I just admire and move on.
For me, this was what made our sexual enjoyment that much better. The sexual lines and roles became very blurred. There really wasn't a "man" or "woman" when we got in bed....there was just two human beings making love.....giving and receiving physical, emotional, and sexual pleasure to one another. It didn't matter who topped or who bottom...who was dominant...who was submissive....sometimes I was...other times she was......we just did what we wanted to do with one another....what did she or I want or need when it came to making love that day....and then we just did it......was a very positive experience.........but I admit, it "took me a minute to wrap my mind around it all."

Freakcouple036

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife and I love trans girls amd we are both bisexual. We want one to join us but can't seem to actually get in touch with one anywhere near us

I'm technically pansexual, so I don't have a preference for a specific gender. If I click with the person, then I'm happy to go to bed with them, no matter what they do or do not have between their legs.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm technically pansexual, so I don't have a preference for a specific gender. If I click with the person, then I'm happy to go to bed with them, no matter what they do or do not have between their legs.
I like the way you put that...it just doesn't matter what a person has between their legs....