Weird question from a trans girl

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who said anything about hate and crap?
YOU.

You have your opinion which is wrong and I have my opinion which is right.
The silence police is out once again, you try to call people names and throw out hate in order to silence.
Not going to keep me quite.
Dude...to quote you "You have your opinion which is wrong and I have my opinion which is right." Do you know how arrogant this sounds? How intolerant? How hateful and hurtful your words can be perceived by others? Do you even care about any of that? And its spelled "quiet"...please just be quiet.......

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dude...to quote you "You have your opinion which is wrong and I have my opinion which is right." Do you know how arrogant this sounds? How intolerant? How hateful and hurtful your words can be perceived by others? Do you even care about any of that? And its spelled "quiet"...please just be quiet.......

I stand by my words and you will not silence me because of your incoherent opinion...DUDE

Haze89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's a really interesting one for me really because I don't find men attractive but I love dicks. So if we're talking about a trans girl who still has a penis then I suppose I would find them attractive and also love the dick! So maybe best of both?
As for a trans girl who's post op, for me it's just exactly the same as being with a girl so I would 100% not have a problem dating them.
This being said is all hypothetical though as I'm in a very happy relationship with an amazing woman who fully accepts me for who I am

Aety

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So....just wondering what the general consensus is for bisexual men on trans girls....Ive never really asked, cause all the guys i have been with have been 'straight', but im curious as to whether bisexual men, generally, are even attracted to trans girls? Does it just vary from person to person? Do you strictly like either a cis woman or a cis man? Just kind of picking your brains, fellas, any input would be great as its something ive thought about for a long time because i dont think ive ever been with a man who has told me he was bi.....not that that matters, just a curiosity. Thanks boys! xoxoxoxo

I like all genders. As long as there is a physical attraction, I don't care about gender.

dahliasimone1981

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
First time ive checked back to this thread since i posted it...thanks for all the responses guys!! Even you hateful responses, I still wanted to just hear what ya'll thought. I guess, like in all other things, it just runs the gamut from person to person.

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
While I enjoy sex with guys, as a bi male I could really only be passionate during a bi encounter with a trans girl. I have no desire to kiss an ugly dude....and yes all dudes are ugly. I have only been with one but it was one of the most passionate nights of my life, wish I could find her again.

TylerB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think a lot of trans women (and men) are attractive as hell - which means Although I feel more confident with the Bi label, I'm more Pan....

but to answer your question, I think they're very attractive

Reactions: Mister2101

So....just wondering what the general consensus is for bisexual men on trans girls....Ive never really asked, cause all the guys i have been with have been 'straight', but im curious as to whether bisexual men, generally, are even attracted to trans girls? Does it just vary from person to person? Do you strictly like either a cis woman or a cis man? Just kind of picking your brains, fellas, any input would be great as its something ive thought about for a long time because i dont think ive ever been with a man who has told me he was bi.....not that that matters, just a curiosity. Thanks boys! xoxoxoxo
Ive started moving into the pansexual area. But even being bi it goes from person to person. Ive never worried about cis of any gender. I had this convo with other and they told me that means i lean more to pan. Apparently being bi is confusing for other as bi isnt really set in stone definition. I reserve the right to be completely wrong :)

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ive started moving into the pansexual area. But even being bi it goes from person to person. Ive never worried about cis of any gender. I had this convo with other and they told me that means i lean more to pan. Apparently being bi is confusing for other as bi isnt really set in stone definition. I reserve the right to be completely wrong :)
I'm like you...starting to think Pansexual better defines me, rather than simply saying I'm bi......

I'm like you...starting to think Pansexual better defines me, rather than simply saying I'm bi......
It's a wild ride if you want those labels to make sense. I prefer just sexual. But everyone keeps asking what that means lol

Reactions: Capers