Weird question from a trans girl

Buck Fuddy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm bisexual and like trans girls, but only in a scenario where I'm bottoming for them. I spent so many years fantasizing about it happening and believed it never would, but last October, I was fortunate enough to find a Trans-girl fem-dom who was willing to top me. I have been obsessed ever since.

Lauchlan White

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm bisexual and like trans girls, but only in a scenario where I'm bottoming for them. I spent so many years fantasizing about it happening and believed it never would, but last October, I was fortunate enough to find a Trans-girl fem-dom who was willing to top me. I have been obsessed ever since.

Wow you are so lucky

I would prefer to bottom for a guy but I want to top a trans woman so bad lol. I’m too picky to ever meet either

Reactions: luvfemmuscle

Chauvefi

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So....just wondering what the general consensus is for bisexual men on trans girls....Ive never really asked, cause all the guys i have been with have been 'straight', but im curious as to whether bisexual men, generally, are even attracted to trans girls? Does it just vary from person to person? Do you strictly like either a cis woman or a cis man? Just kind of picking your brains, fellas, any input would be great as its something ive thought about for a long time because i dont think ive ever been with a man who has told me he was bi.....not that that matters, just a curiosity. Thanks boys! xoxoxoxo

No matter if I'd be bi or straight, but I'd marry you in a heartbeat! Beautiful!

That being said, I've had a discussion about this with few peeps I know years ago. Some bisexual men I know were terrified of the idea about kissing a man / cuddling a man and explained they feel the same towards transsexual girls, but nevertheless all told being atracted to trans girls.

Personally, for me its the sum of everything that makes a person attractive (male or female) :)

Reactions: damnimbi
D

deleted5698211

Trans girls are awesome. I go absolutely week at the knees for some of the cute petite type. Little smooth bodies, feminine features but a massive cock and balls. Oh dear lord!!!

damnimbi

Cherished Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No matter if I'd be bi or straight, but I'd marry you in a heartbeat! Beautiful!

That being said, I've had a discussion about this with few peeps I know years ago. Some bisexual men I know were terrified of the idea about kissing a man / cuddling a man and explained they feel the same towards transsexual girls, but nevertheless all told being atracted to trans girls.

Personally, for me its the sum of everything that makes a person attractive (male or female) :)

That last line is the perfect summation!

Reactions: Chauvefi

Trans Girls are Hot. Love when their titties get all puffy and love to have a pretty girl all made up on her knees sucking my daddy dick

WebMale80

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Chicago Loop, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So....just wondering what the general consensus is for bisexual men on trans girls....Ive never really asked, cause all the guys i have been with have been 'straight', but im curious as to whether bisexual men, generally, are even attracted to trans girls? Does it just vary from person to person? Do you strictly like either a cis woman or a cis man? Just kind of picking your brains, fellas, any input would be great as its something ive thought about for a long time because i dont think ive ever been with a man who has told me he was bi.....not that that matters, just a curiosity. Thanks boys! xoxoxoxo

I love trans, cross-dressers and general sissy types. I’m a closeted bi male and CD so of course Gender Bending is a huge turn on for me.

“Victor” 683BC7B2-BCD2-408B-9233-98DD971189FD.png

“Victoria” 88863569-DFFD-49A3-AC7B-610960F72817.jpeg

Attracted here for sure. Served a few dominant trans women over the years.

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Great question. So being bi, trans girls always fascinated me, but I was nervous to approach one. Not sure why, I just was. Then inadvertently I met what I thought was a woman at a hotel bar that turned out to be a trans girl. So beautiful, sexy, sensual. The intimacy and sex were amazingly erotic. I am no longer fearful of approaching a trans girl.