Weird Question.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by acuradude, Feb 15, 2012.

1. acuradude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Has anyone ever used or signed up on like CL safe dates type of websites? are they even any legit ones like these out there? I honestly only get Girls that want me to prove I'm "real by joining these websites, and of course I don't. But i'm just kinda wondering if any of those are even real to look for, so I know she is real and not some bot.

2. Fade

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've used CL, a free dating site, and a bdsm related site in the past for hook-ups/searching for fwb. That was years ago though. I was born female but only sort of identify as female now.

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    A friend of mine fell in love with a woman he met on a dating website. It was one of the regular ones. She actually refused to send him a photo of herself, saying she was shy, but he really liked her and gave it a chance. She is actually truly adorable and was being honest about her shyness. They're really happy now. I sort of feel like he was Karmic-ly rewarded for not being shallow, but of course, that's not really how the world works. I just like to imagine that that kind of fairness actually exists.

#3 petite, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice