Weird Question.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by acuradude, Feb 15, 2012.

1. acuradude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Has anyone ever used or signed up on like CL safe dates type of websites? are they even any legit ones like these out there? I honestly only get Girls that want me to prove I'm "real by joining these websites, and of course I don't. But i'm just kinda wondering if any of those are even real to look for, so I know she is real and not some bot.

2. Fade

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've used CL, a free dating site, and a bdsm related site in the past for hook-ups/searching for fwb. That was years ago though. I was born female but only sort of identify as female now.

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    A friend of mine fell in love with a woman he met on a dating website. It was one of the regular ones. She actually refused to send him a photo of herself, saying she was shy, but he really liked her and gave it a chance. She is actually truly adorable and was being honest about her shyness. They're really happy now. I sort of feel like he was Karmic-ly rewarded for not being shallow, but of course, that's not really how the world works. I just like to imagine that that kind of fairness actually exists.

#3 petite, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
Draft saved Draft deleted