weird red bump on my dick?

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it looks kinda like a pimple or a zit on my shaft.
it started from one of those white bump things, if anyones seen those before.
but any help would be great :]

dionysis79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it looks kinda like a pimple or a zit on my shaft.
it started from one of those white bump things, if anyones seen those before.
but any help would be great :]

Have you shaved recently - it could simply be the hair growing back through the skin. You said that it happened before. Did you "pop" it last time? There is a possibility of a small cyst, but they usually don't go away on their own. The only other thing that comes to mind when you say a "white bump" would be HPV (or genital warts.) They can grow in clusters or as a single wart, and can go away and come back on their own. I hope for you it's only a zit. Good luck man.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
go to the doctor, you cant have that, when you get busy and

your partner sees it, thats it man, and people talk,,,,

Ive had that "bump" for awhile, going to the doctor to get it removed

so I can get busy again,,,,

DO IT,,,

dcw4

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you shaved recently - it could simply be the hair growing back through the skin. You said that it happened before. Did you "pop" it last time? There is a possibility of a small cyst, but they usually don't go away on their own. The only other thing that comes to mind when you say a "white bump" would be HPV (or genital warts.) They can grow in clusters or as a single wart, and can go away and come back on their own. I hope for you it's only a zit. Good luck man.

no its nt from shaving, and i think i might have popped it last time, but i forget, i might have just gone away. but that genital warts idea has got me all nervous now, better just be a zit

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
go to the doctor, you cant have that, when you get busy and

your partner sees it, thats it man, and people talk,,,,

Ive had that "bump" for awhile, going to the doctor to get it removed

so I can get busy again,,,,

DO IT,,,

dcw4

i thin im gonna wait a lil while longer before i got to a doctor, and i dont have a sexual partner anyway

dionysis79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no its nt from shaving, and i think i might have popped it last time, but i forget, i might have just gone away. but that genital warts idea has got me all nervous now, better just be a zit

Not trying to frighten you or anything, just saying it is a possibility. I agree with the other guys on here - you should go get it checked out while you're having the symptom.

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If u don't have any sex recently u should no worry. but does this bump makes rash around it? Maybe it's just a skin infection due the underwear u are using and also the weather on the place do u live. But I could recomend u to see the Doc...

dionysis79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If u don't have any sex recently u should no worry. but does this bump makes rash around it? Maybe it's just a skin infection due the underwear u are using and also the weather on the place do u live. But I could recomend u to see the Doc...

That's not necessarily true... if you were exposed to genital warts, it could have taken anywhere from 2 to 20 months for it to show up. He's already stated that it's happened in the past. Whether it be a skin infection, zit, or STD, I would still recommend going to the doctor while the symptom is present so it can properly be diagnosed. If you're worried about cost, I'm sure there are some free clinics in your area that could assist you. (Trust me, don't wait - I do this for a living.)

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah i think im gonna wai a lil till i go see a doc, give some time to maybe go away, and plus im pretty busy and findin time do go see one is hard