Weird requests / Kinks during sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lerotic, Dec 30, 2008.

1. lerotic

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    reading through the "most perverted thing you've done on your own" thread i realized i don't fit in over there, however i thought i'd ask the question about the strangest request or kink you've been asked for. Now i'm not talking sticking things up the bum or scat etc etc just weird ..

Here's two for starters :

Had a long term older woman girlfriend who had a lot of younger female friends. One of which needed to move out of the boyfriends home and stayed with us for a few weeks. I came home one night and there is the Mrs with the friends clothes out on the be sorting through and she was in these amazing white pvc shorts and a small top. Basically dressed in her friends clothes , she then proceeded to tell me to fuck her in them and on the bed on top of the clothes ! Job done and flying cum everywhere, she then cleaned them and repacked them... Bizarre Subsequently we had a 3way with the girl so i was thinking maybe she was playing out the fantasy of me fucking her friend.. anyway i wasn't going to question either event :)

And this one is the sole reason that if "Word Up" by Gun is on the radio i get solid. Same woman really got off on the Pam Anderson movie "Barbed Wire" and she's masturbate to the opening sequence with Pam on the swing and water to the song. I'd some home and if Gun was playing i knew that she'd be in the bedroom in a black PVC dress and only anal sex was on the menu.. No talking just hard anal till we'd both orgasmed .

I'll post more when I've had time to calm down.

2. BiItalianBro

Gold Member

:11: ummmm.........WOW

3. jakeryder

jakeryder Member

Albums:
    One weird request was from a chick I met at work. She liked to be spanked, no problem. So I started to. Not hard enough she said. Okay So I started hitting her harder.

No harder, hurt me. So even more. HARDER. By the end my hand was killing me and her ass was beat red, finally I started fucking her. Then she wanted me to bite her. I'm all for a little rough sex and domination play but this girl wanted me to beat the crap out of her.

4. voodooyoudo

voodooyoudo Member

Yeah I had one of those once. The girl was really into threesomes (which was awesome). Every once in a while she would ask me to bite her neck, which I wasn't used to. Freaked me out a little...

5. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a girl a long time ago who was really into anal. Not just anal... But hard, no lube, rough as I could till she bleed anal. I think it was a "rape" thing mind you, but she like me to just bend her over, pull her pants down and just shove it in all at once. She'd bleed sometimes (which turned her on even more) and it was "messy" most of the time.

6. upone

upone New Member

I think chicks like that are a lot more common than you would expect. I had one girl who couldn't cum until her butt had been slapped a lot. And one whose idea of a sex toy was my belt.

7. No_Strings

Gold Member

:eek: I couldn't...

8. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I did 20+ times... Some of the nastiest sex I ever had. What can I say, kinky is my middle name.

9. kpn8on

kpn8on New Member

I've definitely had some weird requests, and alot of the time it actually made me feel a bit uncomfortable.. some went so far I juts could not do it.

Like above, spanking is very accepted and something that's not unusual. I think she thought I was alright with hitting her because of it, which I wasn't. On multiple occasions she asked me to choke her, slap her, hold a knife to her (she loved the rape Idea) and.. even asked me to cut her.

No thanks. After that request, I figured out she was a bit too much for me to handle.

10. jakeryder

jakeryder Member

Albums:
    I don't think I elaborated to the degree this girl wanted to be hurt. No chicks like her are far from 'common'

11. Notaguru2

Gold Member

So, fuck her up! (just know what the 'safe' sign is ahead of time)

12. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was watching a TV show called Elimidate many years ago. It was one of those shows where there's one guy who goes out with 7 or 8 girls; the girls he doesn't like get "eliminated" one by one as the show goes on.

There were 2 girls left, and the guy and the 2 girls were sitting in a restaurant, talking about the types of sex they like. Out of the blue, one of the girls said, "I like being gagged." I couldn't believe I was hearing this on a national TV program - keep in mind this was probably at least 10 years ago - before most people were on the internet every day. The other girl started laughing at her hysterically, while the guy sat there with a sort of dazed and confused look on his face, not quite sure what to think about what he had just heard.

The other girl said, "What?! You mean like this?", as she put her hands around her own neck and made a gagging noise, obviously trying to make fun of the girl who said she enjoyed being gagged.

I think she felt embarrassed, so there wasn't a full explanation of what she meant, but it was pretty clear to me (and probably to the guy on the show) that no, she didn't want to be gagged with someone's hands, she enjoyed being gagged by a guy's cock.

My first thought was, "Wow! There's someone else out there who likes that?! I thought I was the only one!" :biggrin2:

13. B_matadoo

B_matadoo New Member

I asked a chick once why she needed for me to slap her and power fuck her . She said it was her stepdad. One tends to seek out what they were traumatized by. I kinda felt bad about it but she not to because she understood her own compulsions.

14. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been asked to bite & choke & just fuck really hard & fast...
    I did it, but felt really weird about it...

15. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not sure that I agree with that. In fact, I don't see much of a connection at all.

If someone is turned on by feet - which is a little unusual - how would that be a result of being traumatized?

I've been into some unusual things, and I don't think my interests were out of a result of being traumatized, they were just things that I enjoyed.

Don't pathologize sexual interests. People often feel guilty enough enjoying their sexuality in the most basic ways; we don't need to make make anyone feel bad when there's no reason to.

16. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Bite my clit!

17. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    How about if I just put some clothespins on it? :wink:

18. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

No.. has to be stronger than that. I managed a hood piercing... clothes pin wont cut it.

19. MickeyLee

Gold Member

a plastic clothes pin left for a clit for a good/healthy bit of time is so much more than a bite.

taking the clothes pin off... even better.

ML

clover clamps are love.

there really needs to be a fetish/kink forum. we could so be talking about labial zips right now.

20. Channelwood

Channelwood New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted