Weird situation...any comments?

Bird2181

Just Browsing
Media
OK, when I was in college I was dating this girl. She really had not been sexually active before college and came out of her shell while she was dating me. We had experimented with 3somes with other girls, but she wanted to try one with another guy. I was on the basketball team and she was asking me if I ever saw any of the guys on the team naked and how my dick compared to theirs and who had the biggest ones. Well, being one of the only white guys (I know this is very stereotypical), but on the team I was one of the smaller guys even though I am about 7" hard. I told her that I had never seen anyone hard, but from the soft sizes I notices who was the biggest. It happened to be one of my best friends on the team. Anyway, we convinced him to have a 3some with us.
So when he first pulled his pants down she was amazed. I was the biggest she had ever had and he was about 6 inches totally soft. She played with him for a while as I touched her. The only problem was, he never got hard. His dick never got any bigger and as much as she worked on him he couldn't get hard. This actually turned my girlfriend and I on. She procedced to fuck my brains out in front of him while giving him looks like this should be you with your huge black dick.
The it was weird again because after I came, he did too but his dick was still soft. I didn't know that was even possible. My firend and I talked about the whole situation and he said he was just nervous.
So, does anyone have any comments about the whole situation. Do you think he was just nervous, or do bigger guys have a harder time getting it up or what?

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Me too on occasion, especially when I'm distracted or tired (last night, as a matter of fact).

Sounds like this may have been new situation jitters for your friend.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a friend who is diabetic. He is unable to attain an erection most of the time, but can still achieve orgasm even when totally flaccid. Ejaculation is not always apparent because when the cock isn't erect, the semen can pass into the bladder rather than through the urethra.

dcjohnny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jul 19 2005, 04:19 PM
I have a friend who is diabetic. He is unable to attain an erection most of the time, but can still achieve orgasm even when totally flaccid. Ejaculation is not always apparent because when the cock isn't erect, the semen can pass into the bladder rather than through the urethra.
[post=330430]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly like my present situation, DMW. I was diagnosed in late 1995, but it's only in the last three or four years that the erectile dysfunction has really manifested itself. What a bummer!! I can have an ejaculation, but in the immediate aftermath there is a localised "tingling" sensation that resembles what one feels when one's foot "falls asleep." Not plesant. As to the erection part, I get a semi, but haven't had a really hard hardon for about the three or four years that I mentioned above. I guess I should discuss this with my doctor, but I haven't yet.

Maybe this isn't the best place to open this topic -- moderator, please feel free to move elsewhere if you think it would get a better response -- bui I can't help wondering if there are other guys on here with the same problem.

Thanks, Jacinto, for bringing this to our attention. As you can imagine, it's on my mind a lot. Cheers!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Probably nerves. If it had been the other way around, his girlfriend asking you to fuck her in front of him and he couldn't get a boner, I'd think he had problems with two-person sex.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To address the original question, erectile function has nothing whatsoever to do with size. Growers and showers can be confusing, but those also are just random facts. There are some guys who look huge soft, but then never get much bigger hard. Still others are already big soft but get even bigger. The same is true of smaller soft sizes, you never really know who's packing until you see them erect, there is just far too much variance between soft and hard size. This guys problem could have been nerves, or he may have a condition that causes it to be like that. Unless you ask HIM, you'll never know.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 23 2005, 09:28 AM
To address the original question, erectile function has nothing whatsoever to do with size. Growers and showers can be confusing, but those also are just random facts. There are some guys who look huge soft, but then never get much bigger hard. Still others are already big soft but get even bigger. The same is true of smaller soft sizes, you never really know who's packing until you see them erect, there is just far too much variance between soft and hard size. This guys problem could have been nerves, or he may have a condition that causes it to be like that. Unless you ask HIM, you'll never know.
[post=330979]Quoted post[/post]​

--I agree with Madame Zora. In my opinion, this guy is probably a "shower." Not all cocks grow as much as others and not all cocks get as hard as others. You're probably somewhat of a "grower" and get very hard. He's probably a "shower" and additionally doesn't have very "hard" erections. You might legitimately be larger than him :)

I recently had a 3-some with my best friend (guy) and a woman. Neither of us are gay, and we both took turns with the woman. I was noticeably much more endowed, however he had more rigidity, and as we were drinking, he actually out-performed me. I guess everything kind of balances out in one way or another.

I agree. Your first threesome can be pretty intimidating, especially if you are the 3rd one coming in on a couple. He was probably just nervous. I personally have liked threesomes since highschool. With the right people they can be pretty hot.