Weird talents

blackcup

Just Browsing
Media
I'm guess no matter what you want something you don't have though, I'm averaged size at about 5.5. I'm pretty jealous of a lot of you guys here.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
^ Don't be jealous. The size of his dick is no measure of a man.

Though to read the posts here, lots of men seem to have convinced themselves otherwise.

Besides, if surveys are to be believed, you are average. Nothing wrong with that.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can put my ankles behind my head. Too bad I'm not a bottom.

Was watching a reun on Chelsea Handler and an actor was able
to put an ankle behind his head - I immediately thought about
his 'wonders'.

I can put both knees touching my shoulders in the prone position.
I'm frequently at every opportunity a bottom and top.

aetherael

Experimental Member
Media
Right next door to hell, near Arizona bay.
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess being a contortionist will be of use to me when I finally stop being a virgin. That's good to know.

I forgot that I haven't listed any of my tricks on here...So, as I said, I'm a contortionist. I can twist both my arms around 360 degrees, I can put both legs behind my head, I can jump through my arms as if they were a jump rope, I can self-suck, I can unwrap a starburst with my tongue, and I've learned how to have multiple orgasms.

Last edited:

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
by putting a woman on the edge of whatever surface we are having sex on in the missionary position with her legs up,i can bend down and lick her while the head of my dick is inside her.i can't keep stroking her,but i can still flex my erection insde her. it's taxing as hell but damn..does it leave a lasting impression!

Wow! Are you free tomorrow night?

I can put my ankles behind my head. Too bad I'm not a bottom.

That's impressive nudeyorker. Care to post any pics for us?

I can do the splits. It's a handy talent for a few yoga poses and other athletic pursuits :wink: but I need to stretch a bit first. Jumping straight into the splits isn't an option, unless I can count on staying seated the following day.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess being a contortionist will be of use to me when I finally stop being a virgin. That's good to know.

I forgot that I haven't listed any of my tricks on here...So, as I said, I'm a contortionist. I can twist both my arms around 360 degrees, I can put both legs behind my head, I can jump through my arms as if they were a jump rope, I can self-suck, I can unwrap a starburst with my tongue, and I've learned how to have multiple orgasms.
I think we have a winner. :eek:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I guess being a contortionist will be of use to me when I finally stop being a virgin. . . . I can put both legs behind my head, . . . I can self-suck, I can unwrap a starburst with my tongue, and I've learned how to have multiple orgasms.
I can see why you've been in no hurry to lose your virginity.

aetherael

Experimental Member
Media
Right next door to hell, near Arizona bay.
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can see why you've been in no hurry to lose your virginity.

Believe me, I've made no effort to not loose it. I'm just really awkward in real life.

Also, I sort of am in a hurry, since I think turning 21 and being a virgin is a little less than developmentally ideal...

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Well, for clarification, I'm not obsessing over it or anything. It's just a change in my life that I would very much like to make.
Then I bet you'd have no trouble finding someone here to help you make that change.

Especially in light of your fluidity, flexibility and other assets. :wink: