Weird things that turn me on

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fact that I am capable of getting a girl pregnant and she is helpless against my seed (sans birth control) makes me feel powerful...

Ability to make a girl sore...I'd rather her not be able to have sex a second time because she is too sore from the first session than actually have sex again. Even better if she is sore the next day at work so she can't help but think about the romping i gave her. Might be immature, but makes me feel like more of a man if she "stays fucked" though the next day.

jameshawket

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of my biggest turn ons is if a guy has body hair, especially happy trails, and armpits, which sound weird, but I have a huge thing for guys with hairy pits. Body hair in general is just hot. It's manly I think, and I have so little of it, that when a guy does, it's hot.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The fact that I am capable of getting a girl pregnant and she is helpless against my seed (sans birth control) makes me feel powerful...

Ability to make a girl sore...I'd rather her not be able to have sex a second time because she is too sore from the first session than actually have sex again. Even better if she is sore the next day at work so she can't help but think about the romping i gave her. Might be immature, but makes me feel like more of a man if she "stays fucked" though the next day.
what a douchebag

A

AM_092

Worse things have been said on LPSG. I'm not a chick, so I can fall pregnant... but I totally get the 'sore' thing.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You will see just how powerful you are when the courts system makes you pay child support for 18 years.

Reading comprehension is cool! I said it was a turn on that I am capable of getting a girl pregnant, not that I aim to do so on a regular basis. Hold the sass.

the OP's avatar is in poor taste, and is a violation of ToS. he's been reported.

lol

what a douchebag

What about anything I said makes me a douchebag? I don't aim to get anyone pregnant against her will, and even if I did the courts would have their way with me as one of the previous astute posters already pointed out.

Feeling turned on because I make a girl sore the next day? Who the fuck are you to tell me that's wrong when countless women on here have posted that they LIKE feeling sore from sex. I never mentioned intending to cause pain, there is a difference. And these are my personal weird turn ons that I shared that may be taboo in real life but many men share them thanks to our old friend evolution. So again, fuck you.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kinda weird, but turned on by UFC knock-outs fights...it must be all that testosterone. haha

Very interesting you should say that, because I believe there is in fact a documented correlation between violence and sex, e.g. violence being an innate aphrodisiac..So that's not so weird after all!