Weird vibes from my gynecologist

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
I have pushed a little of the details out of my head because the whole matter disturbed me a little:mad: There was a female nurse in the room,but I can't remember her name:confused: I can consult my (future)father in law who is a doctor at the same hospital,and I'm confidant he can track her down,I plan on pursuing this as a legal matter,the man coulden't be "jaded" already,he is only in his early to mid thirties,I believe he is just a simple pervert,who gets off from harrassing women and making them feel uncomftorble:mad: I have a female OBGYN now,so I'm happier:smile:

You got a new OBGYN already... wow, that was fast.

I really hope that this doctor wasn't just saying things because he felt a rappoire with you. I mean, obviously he over-stepped his bounds with those comments.. but I have made jokes with my doctor about my dick before.. he has known me since I was a kid.

Not excusing it in any way, I just hope that the guy is a perv... as apposed to a guy who made a mistake.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
I have pushed a little of the details out of my head because the whole matter disturbed me a little:mad: There was a female nurse in the room,but I can't remember her name:confused: I can consult my (future)father in law who is a doctor at the same hospital,and I'm confidant he can track her down,I plan on pursuing this as a legal matter,the man coulden't be "jaded" already,he is only in his early to mid thirties,I believe he is just a simple pervert,who gets off from harrassing women and making them feel uncomftorble:mad: I have a female OBGYN now,so I'm happier:smile:

You have a new doc? Good. Glad to hear it. Do whatever is needed for you to have peace of mind about this. We're rooting for you all the way:grinning-smiley-003

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My new OBGYN is in her own office,but my insurance isn't accepted there:mad: However,my fiance offered to pay for all of my medical care out of his pocket,he knows how disturbed I am over this incident,and I can't get stressed out because I'm pregnant,he is a treasure:rolleyes:

bakardi420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is the doctor's name and what hospital is it at? Surely you will want the other ladies of LPSG to not go to him!

As for the complaints, I would just drop it. If your father in law works at the hospital and he knows, then word will get around and that's probably the best you are going to get. Filing a complaint about a comment made a month ago is a bit weird (why not do it right after?) and adding in a complaint about a comment from 3 years ago will probably not make it look any better. Remember, this is a doctor we are talking about and doctors are highly respected and if you are going to accuse one of something like that you are probably going to need some serious proof.

You said the nurse was in the room, how did she react? Are you sure his exact words were 'it looks like you finally broke your cherry'? Since you are 23, I assume you have been going to him for a while now. Did you have conversations with him before about losing your virginity? The comment makes no sense out of nowhere. No one needs to be told they've lost their cherry (obviously they'd know!) Were you more friendly with him on visits before? The hug just seems soooo weird, I have never heard of any doctor hugging anyone before.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
Okay,I went to my gynecoligist last month for a pelvic exam and pap test,everything was going great until he said.
"Wow,it looks like you finally broke your cherry".
I got really,really creeped out by his remark,I think he may have stepped out of line by saying that,it seemed unprofessional to me and just generally abnormal,just before I left he also gave me a tight hug out of the view of the nurses and other doctors and told me everything looked beautiful to him,I was just wondering should I report this?:confused: Have any of you other women experienced a flirty gynecoligist?:confused:

Go to a female gyno, you will feel more at ease.
I am straight, so, I have never needed to go to an urologist, but if it ever happens, I will go to a female urologist, I would feel betrter. I would not like a guy there w me. You get what you pay for.