weird way to jack off?

Shadow

Just Browsing
Media
hey guys. i kinda need some help.

so when i first "cum"`d i was jacking off w/ my hands and stroking like any normal jack off..that only happen a couple of times like twice maybe. after that, when i masturbate now i usually lay down and 'hump' the floor or whatever im laying on with watching whatever im masturbating to. is that weird? it gets me to cum fast and i like it. but i tried wacking off today like w/ hands and normal and all but i just couldnt get anything out.

comments please?

Last edited:

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hmm, What age did you start?
I'm thinking that it's not necessarily weird, but I do think you should try and be able to get yourself off in many different ways. Learn how to enjoy different things. It'll actually make having sex easier if you can adapt to whatever is being done to you and enjoy it for what it is and get off on it.

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh ok.... yeah, just remember what I said. And you pretty much can't wear it out, so experiment and have fun. My point in my advice though, is just to not get stuck on that one thing to get you off or it could be difficult to change your habits later on.

stefon92

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey, just throwing this out there.... well two things, there are many ways to jack off, this being one of them. It's not a very common one bur what ever works! lol. The other is becareful being 16 on this site, in the disclaimer and what not you agree by law that your over 18, and since your not that breaking the law. Not sure how serious they are about that but becareful....there are some pretty creepy people on here. never the less....i was very curious about stuff like that at your age! :)

The other is becareful being 16 on this site, in the disclaimer and what not you agree by law that your over 18, and since your not that breaking the law. Not sure how serious they are about that but becareful....there are some pretty creepy people on here. never the less....i was very curious about stuff like that at your age! :)

Very serious.

stefon92

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefon92

The other is becareful being 16 on this site, in the disclaimer and what not you agree by law that your over 18, and since your not that breaking the law. Not sure how serious they are about that but becareful....there are some pretty creepy people on here. never the less....i was very curious about stuff like that at your age! :)

Very serious.

What do you mean by this, like to me?

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey man, I used to hump my pillow from the time I started getting off until I was in college. The reason for the switch was one time my freshman roomie left to go to class and I was horned up so I decided I was gonna have a nice long hump session. Well I had been humping along until I was almost tot he point of no return and then I hear my roomate's voice outside the door talking to this guy who lived accoss the hall, (apparently his class was cancelled) so I grabbed my jeans off the floor and pulled them up...but it was too late I UNLOADED in my pants just as I hear my roomate's key in the door. I didn't know what to do so I just laid face down on my bed so he couldn't see the wetness in the front of my jeans and pretended to be studying for about an hour until he left and went to another class. LOL After that I started stroking it in the shower. LOL