Weirdest......dream......ever.....

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by marleyisalegend, Jun 20, 2008.

1. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is the first time I've ever had a dream this involved. There was another before all this that was just about an ex being deported but I didn't think it correlated. Usually my dreams are of me falling from a great height or being attacked by a monster and I'm mute so I can't call for help, or I have sexual dreams about celebs and people I'm not attracted to (I despise Nick Cannon but one had a dream we were making out on a golf cart. This one freaked me the fuck out especially since I'm a believer that dreams sometimes hold some level of truth or importance.

Okay it was a series of dreams I just had and when I woke up, I laid there for about 30 minutes just feeling freaked out.

Starts out at some sort of building where I'm with Dangle from Reno 911 and a few business-type people. We're looking for a room and Dangle goes into the wrong one. I laugh at him and he emerges with a chainsaw that he waves in my face. Not in a scary way but in the same humorous vein as when he draws his weapon on the deputies on the show.

I walk to a neighborhood where I call a husband and wife to come outside and see the beautiful sunset. For some reason it leaves our view so the husband and I, along with a few business people end up walking through a parking lot in the dark. We see people dressed like thugs approaching us and at first it's just two people so I think we're being robbed but it turns out we're surrounded by people with guns.

Some of us try to run and I try to climb a fence but we're caught. They walk us into this house where it's daytime shining through the window and we wait a bit. Eventually some black women emerge dressed in African garments and an adorable little girl who looks about 7 or 8 walks in the room and we're told to pay close attention to her, she begins telling some brief story about their history. We're given a break of some sort and disperse.

As I'm turning a corner to the bathroom I notice some young punk-rocker type grab a rope and sneak up behind the girl. Up to this point I've been a physical presence, interacting with people and whatnot and even being shot at by the thugs when they tried to kidnap us, but here I become a "background" presence and am just watching things happen. The punk-rocker takes the little girl into the bathroom and hangs her.

There's a brief commotion, then someone takes her corpse to her father who is one of the kidnappers. For some reason, the corpse handed to the father is an infant. The girl was about age 7 but the corpse handed to the father is an infant wrapped in white clothe. The mother walks into the room and is immediately distraught. She grabs the corpse from the father and he walks off. There's a wolf sitting next to an owl on the floor and the mother grabs the wolf by the collar and starts dragging it towards the back patio door and its clear that for whatever reason, she's going to feed her baby's corpse to the wolf.

One of the mom's friends gets on the floor and grabs the mom's ankles, crying and screaming and begging the mom not to feed her baby's corpse to the wolf and this is when I wake up. Everything in this dream was very vivid and potent. I still remember how odd it was seeing a wolf and owl just sitting in someone's house with a doggie bowl in between them, how gorgeous the sunset was, how scared I felt when the kidnappers were shooting at me, and I don't think I'll ever forget the little girl's face, she sorta looks like the little son from Big Momma's House.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

#1 marleyisalegend, Jun 20, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  2. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    damn that was weird...
    good luck figuring out what it all means...

3. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    those thoughts were planted in your head during an alien abduction, I wouldn't worry about it to much.

4. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wasn't abducted by aliens, I was abducted by Paula Abdul accompanied by Bigfoot.

That's what I'm working on, I'm thorouhgly confused.

5. B_dumbcow

B_dumbcow New Member

Albums:
    Eek :eek: That's one weirded out dream. It doesn't necessarily mean anything. I'm always dreaming of random stuff that doesn't seem to mean a thing.

6. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

You must have had some spicy food before you went to bed!

7. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    ^Actually I had a DISGUSTING Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. Oh my God, are you psychic??

8. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

LOL I was going to say that if you eat Taco Bell late at night, it does it for you. And yes, I am psychic. I have ESP and PMS--I'm a bitch that knows everything!

9. naughty

Gold Member

I know what your problem is... you just need me to do some UPS on you! Come here! LOL! :biggrin1:

10. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

marley, it sounds like an obstacle dream. obstacle dreams are dreams that tell you whether or not there will be roadblocks in the near future and how you should go about it. are there things in your life you're currently struggling to overcome?

11. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Quite a few. Unemployment, our lease is ending soon and after I got laid off we were evicted from my last apartment. The one we're staying at now only approved us because they're renovating and need to make whatever money they can so they let anybody in here. With the eviction my bf and I have a $2000 lein (sp?) on our reports so getting approved anywhere is going to be next to impossible, and in a month or so I have to find a job and save up enough for a sky-high deposit and all the other expenses associated with moving.

You sound really smart about this, do you study dreams or something??

Psychic ey?? Tell me, 20 years from now, should I get on the hovercraft or no??

UPS. Are you going to box and ship me with some of the countries lowest rates and best customer satisfaction?

12. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    OMG, Stacy is so right.

Those perrils in our dreams are usually about facing some sort of stressfull circumstance in the near future.

Also, I think that the African women and the child represent seeking council about being lost and confused. Maybe a wise group of people on a certain webforum? The wisest of them being a couple of African American women and a young girl? Hmmm?

13. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    That makes sense, but whats with the punkrocker hanging her and then her age changes from elementary-school age to infancy?? Literally, up until the dude hung her she looked about 8 years old, but when the corpse was handed to the father it was an infant, I knew it was the same girl though cuz somebody said that she had just been hung.

14. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    The dream I keep having is that I am floating around seeing stuff and I can see myself in the dream and when rooms change so does the dream. Anybody got an idea what thats about .

Marley I thought you'd get the joke about worrying about an alien abduction instead of a dream. Sorry to hear of your misfortunes I also am unemployed at the moment and have to pay a 900 dollars a month mortgage as well as high utilities bills and gas. I pisses me off that you have to hear about it all the time by people on tv who don't have a clue what it is to need.

Perhaps you should write a tv series and call it dream sequence and write about your dreams, all you got to do is eat those spicy chicken sandwhichs, which I think are the best thing they sell except for the frosty.

#14 Deno, Jun 20, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  15. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    God AMEN. I think Stacy may have hit the nail on the head because I'm used to adversity and try to remain upbeat but this is the first time in a long time I'm scared and worried. The Vermont Letters were potent and an honest representation of life in America now. I've never been seen such a great divide between those who have and those who don't have. Myself aside, I worry about friends and family who can't afford gas or a mortage. I'm waiting on Stacy's response since she seems to know about about dream interpretation, maybe she can explain yours too.

16. D_Ivana Dickenside

i'm not a dream expert but i do get a lot of weird dreams too. when i was in my teens i picked up a dream interpretation book called "the dreamer's dictionary" and it's helped me understand my dreams a lot more in depth. basically you use the book like you would a dictionary, and for each symbol you can recall in your dream there's a meaning behind it.

for example you tried to jump a fence but you were caught. the fence symbolizes an obstacle in your way, and if you're able to get over it that means you'll be able to overcome it easily. but since you were caught and couldn't get over the fence, it means you'll have to work harder and longer to get past it.

it doesn't always pertain to something stressful, but it's your subconcious trying to tell you that you need to be aware of your daily situations and who or what you encounter.

17. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Stacy you're so fucking smart, and pretty too. You must've skipped to the front of every line when God was handing out attributes. Thanks for your help, it put some things into perspective for me and I feel a little better being able to correlate my dreams to current events in my life.

18. D_Ivana Dickenside

no problem baby! i'm always here to help. if you need anything else just ask me. i'll do my best to answer any other questions you may have about dream interpretations :smile:

p/s i hope things get better for you and your bf :hug:

19. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well its been a strain because he feels like me not finding a job=me not trying to find one. I told him if he knew somebody who was guaranteed to hire me to point me in the direction, cuz I've had 3rd and 4th interviews that still don't turn into jobs. Plus he's on medication that wears him out and has to get up at 4 every morning to work at sams club pulling heavy stuff aroun all day, and work at the airport the other days of the week.

The part that upsets me is that he KNOWS I'll work hard. To keep us in a nicer area and bigger apartment, at one point I was working two jobs often in the same day. 6am to 2 at one, then 3 to midnight at the other, come home and get 4 hours of sleep, wake up and do it all again the next day. Not to mention I was walking 2 miles to work, in the hot-as-fuck south. He knows I want to contribute but I think working two jobs makes him cranky and liable to say anything. Thanks for the well wishes Stacy, you're a doll. I went to a dream dictionary site and have founds lots of representations like being chased, the fence, the girl/dead baby, haven't found anything about the sunset though.

20. D_Ivana Dickenside

straight from my dictionary:

Sun - ...to see it set, especially if it shows lovely colors, is a promise of exciting change for the better.

life is full of ups and downs, but you'll make it out alive baby :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted