Weirdest......dream......ever.....

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
straight from my dictionary:

Sun - ...to see it set, especially if it shows lovely colors, is a promise of exciting change for the better.

life is full of ups and downs, but you'll make it out alive baby :smile:

Yeah, a lot of the characters and situations in my dream have constant themes when translated in the dream dictionary. There's something big coming and I've got to stand my ground and face it head on. I'm assuming that it must be monstrous cuz I've dealth with stuff before, so this one's gonna be a biggie.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quite a few. Unemployment, our lease is ending soon and after I got laid off we were evicted from my last apartment. The one we're staying at now only approved us because they're renovating and need to make whatever money they can so they let anybody in here. With the eviction my bf and I have a $2000 lein (sp?) on our reports so getting approved anywhere is going to be next to impossible, and in a month or so I have to find a job and save up enough for a sky-high deposit and all the other expenses associated with moving.

You sound really smart about this, do you study dreams or something??

Psychic ey?? Tell me, 20 years from now, should I get on the hovercraft or no??

UPS. Are you going to box and ship me with some of the countries lowest rates and best customer satisfaction?

No, that refers to a YOu TUBE Prepstud sent me years ago about a woman who in her excitement at an accident site refered to CPR as USP! LOL!