weirdest relationship styles...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am so glad to know someone with your personality was in a relationship like you described.:wink:

And for the original posting, ALT is what taught me about ponygirls. I'm beginning to think nothing is taboo... I just don't know what it all is yet.:eek:
i still didn't do shit i didn't want to do though :tongue:
but, yeah, it was odd how comfortable i was to let someone else run my life for me. and the few times i blew up & lost my temper reminded us both what kind of person i really am...i'm not a doormat, i'm just easy going and kinky.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i still didn't do shit i didn't want to do though :tongue:
but, yeah, it was odd how comfortable i was to let someone else run my life for me. and the few times i blew up & lost my temper reminded us both what kind of person i really am...i'm not a doormat, i'm just easy going and kinky.

24/7 lifestyle would be intense. IDK that I would ever have the mindset for something like that. Nothing about that lifestyle would make you a doormat. It takes a very strong person to do that. I would blow up and constantly be in trouble.:rolleyes:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
24/7 lifestyle would be intense. IDK that I would ever have the mindset for something like that. Nothing about that lifestyle would make you a doormat. It takes a very strong person to do that. I would blow up and constantly be in trouble.:rolleyes:
but that's the thing,
it wasn't like a kinky DS, him master me slave type thing at all. none of that punishment & label bollocks.
it was just how we both acted towards each other.
he liked making all the choices and i liked slotting into that routine.
we never argued over who did what, because the different roles were so clear.
and with all the things i needed to remember written down, my head was free to think of more interesting things...study & painting got done at serious speed.

yeah. looking back it was weird.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but that's the thing,
it wasn't like a kinky DS, him master me slave type thing at all. none of that punishment & label bollocks.
and with all the things i needed to remember written down, my head was free to think of more interesting things...study & painting got done at serious speed.

Opps I assumed it was a D/s lifestyle. Very interesting Dolfette. I could see the benefit of that type of relantionship. I have trouble remembering everything because my mind is otherwise occupied. Seriously I make a list, forget to take the list. Or make a list, leave the list in my vehicle. A few weeks of not trying to think of mundane tasks would be unbelievable.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i found this profile on a pervert dating site and it made me wonder...

we all define a perfect relationship differently. there's often a fairly large gap between what we really want and what we'll take. some people, like this guy, don't want to compromise on even the weirdest whim.

and...wtf is making this guy tick?? :eek:

I thought I'd read/seen/heard of almost everything but this one was just bizarre!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
but that's the thing,

Oh. I thought it was a Ds thing. I was OK with it when I thought it was a Ds thing, but now I'm not so sure. Now it seems odd and a little creepy. I don't know why it seems different to me when it's about Ds but it definitely does.

I've not been in an odd relationship myself, but if the right man came along I'd be willing to go a long way down the slave/sub path.