Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:confused: Ok, for starters I'm currently a high school student. For some strange reason when it came time for me to wake up this morning to go to school the weirdest thing happened. I remember having my alarm set to 6:20 am and I remember it going on, however, it was buzzing for probably 2 or 3 min before I even woke up but of course like everyone else I pushed snooze and it came back on, snooze again, then I cut it off thinking I was about to wake up but to my suprise I never did. I know you're thing WTF. Well obviously I feel back asleep and immediately dreamed that I'd waken up and was going on about my morning routine and I thought nothing of it, I'd gotten dressed walked around my room, had my things for school ready and everything, even had a morning wood...but guesss what...I woke up at 8:20 and was STILL in my bed, in my pajamas, and I'd never really woken up. Then I called my mom and she fussed at me for not going to school, when I dont really think it was my fault..This shit freaked me the hell out! wtf is up w/ that. I think this is by far one of the weirdest experiences in my life:confused:

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've had dreams like that once or twice...my alarm goes off, i get up, take a shower, get dressed, then suddenly my alarm goes off again, and i'm confused until i really wake up & realize im still un-showered, un-dressed, in bed

its just disorienting, if nothing else

chris4869

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I fell asleep naked one time. I dreamed that I got up and got dressed, but I woke up naked. :pat: I had to do the same thing twice. :tongue:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had similar experiences as well... I've also had an opposite experience...

I was fast asleep, heard my alarm go off. So I turned it off, got up, took a shower, got dressed, and sat down to put on my socks and shoes. I checked the clock to see how much time I had left, and it was 3:30 in the morning. *sigh* Back to bed I went... in my clothes. :p

SCbi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Once in college a bunch of guys planned to go to b'fest at a certain time the next day. Well, the next day came and I got up and got ready and went to meet everyone...to find out they had already left. I was ticked. I went and met up and asked why nobody told me about the time change. They looked at me like I was from Mars. One guy said we came by last night about 11:30 and told you! I was adament that that never happened. They said dude.....we knocked on the door you came and opened it and looked all dazed and we told you and gave you a note to remind you and you said yeah ok....then you went back and got in bed. I was like oh yeah right...no way. I had aboslutely no memory of any of that. When I got back to my room there was the note by my alarm clock. I was freaked for weeks that it happened...felt like I was in the Night of the Living Dead. Either that or they did one hell of a job of hosing me...no one ever admitted it.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I have a job and have similar problems!!
I'm not a morning person and have often dreamt that I had already woke up!
Luckily I have a job that allows such incedents - as long as I work late. You should find a similar job!

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had that before. I believe it's stress related. A few years ago I was constantly in a state of half-sleep or vivid dreaming. I used to keep my mobile and house phone on the pillow on the other half of my bed. I dreamt I'd rung my ex boyf (he had a lot of troubles) in the middle of the night, then I woke up but didn't know if I'd made the call or not because it seemed so real so I had to check my phone. I hadn't called him after all.

I resolved it by drinking cammomille tea before bed, no caffeine after a certain time and also moving both phones out of the bedroom.

sunnyside4lyfe

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did it dawn on anyone that we might have someone underage here?

Now ain't that the wierdest thing?

Did it ever dawn on you that EVERYONE in high school isn't under 18....theres a such thing called SENIORS, they tend to turn 18 there SR. year