Weirdest Thing!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by sunnyside4lyfe, Jan 23, 2007.

1. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :confused: Ok, for starters I'm currently a high school student. For some strange reason when it came time for me to wake up this morning to go to school the weirdest thing happened. I remember having my alarm set to 6:20 am and I remember it going on, however, it was buzzing for probably 2 or 3 min before I even woke up but of course like everyone else I pushed snooze and it came back on, snooze again, then I cut it off thinking I was about to wake up but to my suprise I never did. I know you're thing WTF. Well obviously I feel back asleep and immediately dreamed that I'd waken up and was going on about my morning routine and I thought nothing of it, I'd gotten dressed walked around my room, had my things for school ready and everything, even had a morning wood...but guesss what...I woke up at 8:20 and was STILL in my bed, in my pajamas, and I'd never really woken up. Then I called my mom and she fussed at me for not going to school, when I dont really think it was my fault..This shit freaked me the hell out! wtf is up w/ that. I think this is by far one of the weirdest experiences in my life:confused:

2. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Wait, you're a teenager and you're freaking out about staying in bed for what, an extra 2 hours?

Let me let you in on a little secret - it has to be a national state of emergency before I'm out of bed before 1.

Thats 1pm.

3. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No, I'm not freaking out b/c I woke up hey whats another day at home isn't bad. The crazy thing is i thought i'd woken up when I really hadn't

4. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Ahhh.

Was it a dream, or were you just semi-asleep do you think?

5. drumstyck

drumstyck New Member

i've had dreams like that once or twice...my alarm goes off, i get up, take a shower, get dressed, then suddenly my alarm goes off again, and i'm confused until i really wake up & realize im still un-showered, un-dressed, in bed

its just disorienting, if nothing else

6. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a dream I was living in a house, and I was really broke...

But then....I dont ever think I woke up yet either.....

7. chris4869

chris4869 New Member

Albums:
    I fell asleep naked one time. I dreamed that I got up and got dressed, but I woke up naked. :pat: I had to do the same thing twice. :tongue:

8. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I've had similar experiences as well... I've also had an opposite experience...

I was fast asleep, heard my alarm go off. So I turned it off, got up, took a shower, got dressed, and sat down to put on my socks and shoes. I checked the clock to see how much time I had left, and it was 3:30 in the morning. *sigh* Back to bed I went... in my clothes. :p

9. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lmao @ TattooedMamaMeg.....thats too hilarious

10. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Was it all a dream, Ferris?

11. SCbi

SCbi New Member

Once in college a bunch of guys planned to go to b'fest at a certain time the next day. Well, the next day came and I got up and got ready and went to meet everyone...to find out they had already left. I was ticked. I went and met up and asked why nobody told me about the time change. They looked at me like I was from Mars. One guy said we came by last night about 11:30 and told you! I was adament that that never happened. They said dude.....we knocked on the door you came and opened it and looked all dazed and we told you and gave you a note to remind you and you said yeah ok....then you went back and got in bed. I was like oh yeah right...no way. I had aboslutely no memory of any of that. When I got back to my room there was the note by my alarm clock. I was freaked for weeks that it happened...felt like I was in the Night of the Living Dead. Either that or they did one hell of a job of hosing me...no one ever admitted it.

12. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    SCbi, either ur friends got u really good or u should get that sleep walkin checked out (its jus not safe) lmao

13. dongalong

Gold Member

I have a job and have similar problems!!
    I'm not a morning person and have often dreamt that I had already woke up!
    Luckily I have a job that allows such incedents - as long as I work late. You should find a similar job!

14. chicagosam

Gold Member

Did it dawn on anyone that we might have someone underage here?

Now ain't that the wierdest thing?

15. jordanj

jordanj New Member

Albums:
    I've had that before. I believe it's stress related. A few years ago I was constantly in a state of half-sleep or vivid dreaming. I used to keep my mobile and house phone on the pillow on the other half of my bed. I dreamt I'd rung my ex boyf (he had a lot of troubles) in the middle of the night, then I woke up but didn't know if I'd made the call or not because it seemed so real so I had to check my phone. I hadn't called him after all.

I resolved it by drinking cammomille tea before bed, no caffeine after a certain time and also moving both phones out of the bedroom.

16. sunnyside4lyfe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Did it ever dawn on you that EVERYONE in high school isn't under 18....theres a such thing called SENIORS, they tend to turn 18 there SR. year

Draft saved Draft deleted