Welcome Alex

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My love of threads is so well-documented. :rolleyes:

I only slipped back in yesterday due to the Dutch politicians having done something about which I feel strongly, with the Dutch border scarcely a million miles away, and a large proportion of my childhood spent in Islamic nations.

Otherwise, I'm not really back at all. No PMs, no prolific posting. Just the odd post here and there on threads such as the one to which I allude above.

I am actually busy beyond belief right now; I still feel a certain amount of residual regret at the events which surrounded my temporary ban earlier in the year, when I allowed things to escalate much further than they should, and I've been 'dragging my tail' rather since then; and, even though we are told this is merely a 'virtual' existence, I was incredibly hurt by remarks that were made to me here recently, which contained sufficient vitriol, vituperation, and bare-faced lies that I still cannot bring myself to do anything more than skim-read through them. Scramble those thoughts together, and you get me in reduced-posting mode.

*slinks off with Eros under his arm*

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
My love of threads is so well-documented. :rolleyes:

I only slipped back in yesterday due to the Dutch politicians having done something about which I feel strongly, with the Dutch border scarcely a million miles away, and a large proportion of my childhood spent in Islamic nations.

Otherwise, I'm not really back at all. No PMs, no prolific posting. Just the odd post here and there on threads such as the one to which I allude above.

I am actually busy beyond belief right now; I still feel a certain amount of residual regret at the events which surrounded my temporary ban earlier in the year, when I allowed things to escalate much further than they should, and I've been 'dragging my tail' rather since then; and, even though we are told this is merely a 'virtual' existence, I was incredibly hurt by remarks that were made to me here recently, which contained sufficient vitriol, vituperation, and bare-faced lies that I still cannot bring myself to do anything more than skim-read through them. Scramble those thoughts together, and you get me in reduced-posting mode.

*slinks off with Eros under his arm*

I think I may have an idea of which remarks you mean. You shouldn't take them so seriously. Now, when I call you a fucktard, that's quite another thing.:rolleyes:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Welcome to my world.

Alex, you know what I always say....fuck em!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was incredibly hurt by remarks that were made to me here recently, which contained sufficient vitriol, vituperation, and bare-faced lies that I still cannot bring myself to do anything more than skim-read through them.

You shouldn't take them so seriously.

Alex, you know what I always say....fuck em!

Glad to see you back, if even temporarily and lightly posting. FWIW, I think your hurt and anger were justified. As it has turned out, however, via subsequent events looks like the mods have backed you up. Should you choose to return in fuller mode, I think you'll find it a friendlier place.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey kid! Welcome back! Very interesting you talked a little about the different places you haved lived. I for one would love to hear more. Im glad your back! I missed you................:smile:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Don't be a stranger, Alex. We need your gravitas.

(It's almost Thanksgiving in the USA and smashed taters without gravitas really sucks.)

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't been here very long but your absence to me was huge. I really enjoyed your posts.

I am very glad your back, even in a limited capacity

xx

Honey