Welcome back, Dragonfly20!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:arms: :clap: :arms: :clap: :arms: :clap: :arms: :clap: :arms: :clap: :arms: :clap: :arms: :clap:
:boobies2: :boobies2: :boobies2: :boobies2: :boobies2: :boobies2: :boobies2: :boobies2::boobies2: :boobies2: :boobies2: :boobies2: :boobies2: :boobies2: :boobies2: :boobies2:

Hooray! I'm happier than a pig in shit to see you've returned!

Your witty and salacious contributions have too long been missing from this place, gorgeous!

PS:
Big props to the administration and mod staff for your steps to return toward reasonable governance! :fing02:

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Great to have you back -- when can we expect to see some pics?

Pleaseeeee. I still remember some from your last shoot.... pant, pant...

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you and until I can get my head around how to do multi quotes here this reply isn't going to have any sort of finesse -

Thank you Subgirrl for the welcome. I'm glad we got to know each other because explaining Aussie culture to Americans (as much as I adore them) can sometimes be a bit like pulling teeth.

Thank you beautiful Emp. Hell to the YES on the beating, chica.:biggrin1:

Thank you exotiKittie for the welcome. Even I'd pay money for those pics! Good to see he hasn't changed a bit.

Thank you Nekoman. How can I refuse such a nice request? I'll have to see if I can put together a portfolio of pictures I'm happy with.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Dragonfly20
Good to see you here.
Didn't anyone tell you? A portfolio of naked pics is compulsory these days.:wink:

Thanks C_A!
It's good to see you as well!

As you know I'm a fuss pot when it comes to erotic art so it might just take some time to get together enough shots.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you Subgirrl for the welcome. I'm glad we got to know each other because explaining Aussie culture to Americans (as much as I adore them) can sometimes be a bit like pulling teeth.

It IS nice to have another Aussie around. There's all too few of us if you ask me :smile:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you, Dreamer, you rock as well!. I'm really flattered that you still remember me and you're happy about it.:tongue:

Hugs sweetheart.