"Welcome back, LPSG!"

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Boy, having difficulty getting into the group since last night is kind of like accidentally missing monthly dues and having the club doors closed to you.

I'm glad the board is back online!

Pecker

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My friend and i spoke
today about LPSG being "down"
and he pointed out to me that
it was sort of a contradiction of terms.
:D

It's always UP.
hee.

Yeah, i had withdrawls.
I admit it.

Finedessert: LOL: A day without the LPSG is like a day without getting my forehead slapped. and my ears pulled.

Now if you want to know what the hell I'm talking about, see my post to the Bad Jokes in the Et Cetera Et Cetera thread.

Grandpa

jaime: When I was unable to log in to LPSG, I assumed it was down for maintenance. I was hoping its message process would be speeded up. It takes 40 or more seconds for a post to come up after I click on it. This is the only forum that is so slow. Does anyone else have this problem? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for any imput.

ORCABOMBER: LPSG was down? I know I should hang around more.

sammygirly: ~calmly chains herself to the LPSG walls, glaring about~

...dont DO that!

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1052964010;start=0#7 date=05/16/03 at 07:19:10]~calmly chains herself to the LPSG walls, glaring about~

...dont DO that!
[/quote]
Huh?

Altough saying that, erm self induced bondage is good ;)

AnonyMs: [quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=meetgreet;num=1052964010;start=0#6 date=05/16/03 at 06:57:43]LPSG was down? I know I should hang around more.[/quote]yeah... there were two outages this week of rather short duration all other things being equal.  I would say some of us went through withdrawals, but do not wish to open myself up for the puns I know would ensue.  

Thank goodness Net Riddle was not also down!

Note to sammygirly: My friends know all know you by name, girl, rueing the day I gave them the Riddle url. Do they know the context in which I know you? Nahhh.... now that might make for an interesting poll... Do you let people know about lpsg or not? hmmm.....

sammygirly: I dont tell people about LPSG - but that's because Maximillian doesn't want everyone in the free world knowing his penis size....

...otherwise I'd tell everyone.

Aww, everyone knows my name? I'm like - famous now 8)

So - here's something, one of our gentleman offered to dedicate his next self-induced orgasm to me....I figure, if yall do it - that's gotta be good karma for me. K? Deal?

7x6andchg: Finally a well timed trip for me to the Twin Cities for an interview - I didn't even know the site was down! :D

I guess that's put me in the Orcabomber camp - should hang around more - but the lure of monster.com is too strong.

Good to see we all came through the "impotence" if you will no worse for the wear.

7x6&C

blo-gasm: Looks like I took the right time to take some time off... only thought it was down for a day!