Welcome me!

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoah, that is a funky avatar. I was just caught in a 35 minute trance staring thoughtlessly at it. What is it? A horsemonster?

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whoah, that is a funky avatar. I was just caught in a 35 minute trance staring thoughtlessly at it. What is it? A horsemonster?

Who Tina? O she's a RainbowLama :smile: haha "horsemonster", you should say sorry to Tina for insulting her like that, calling her something that doesn't even exist shame you! :smashfreakB:

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who Tina? O she's a RainbowLama :smile: haha "horsemonster", you should say sorry to Tina for insulting her like that, calling her something that doesn't even exist shame you! :smashfreakB:

I apologize Tina. You may wanna consider seeing a RainbowLama dentist though. Your choppers are a bit frightening!! :tongue:

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I apologize Tina. You may wanna consider seeing a RainbowLama dentist though. Your choppers are a bit frightening!! :tongue:

Hehe it's too late to apologize now, you've angered her she wants revenge :nono: She'll use those utterly disturbing choopers to bite you, she's a carnivore o_O

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My god that thing is freaking me out!! I keep coming back to check on it. It puts me in this weird trance and when I awake from it the electricity in my apartment is flickering and I have pooped in my pants.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Welcome stormy, and I extend no such welcome to your psychadelic llama as it gave me quite a nasty epileptic fit :p