Welcome Page / Login Page

Hello, are you referring to the stripchat ad?

View attachment 36981701

Is it possible to change the shape of the ad? If you combine the odd shape of the ad (odd shape because of the placement) and add that with the occasional announcement that appears at the top of the page, it turns the site into a scroll fest.

I'm not really sure how much engagement the ads get, but if it's low, then I don't think there is anything adverse in changing the ads to a rectangular banner ad, if there is ability too.

Reactions: LPSG Richard

LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is it possible to change the shape of the ad? If you combine the odd shape of the ad (odd shape because of the placement) and add that with the occasional announcement that appears at the top of the page, it turns the site into a scroll fest.

I'm not really sure how much engagement the ads get, but if it's low, then I don't think there is anything adverse in changing the ads to a rectangular banner ad, if there is ability too.

thanks for the heads up! I will test the functionality for this. You are aware you can close the announcements with the X?

LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks for the reply. Yes I am.

I have sent you a message directly, but to confirm we have verified all models within the banner have provided documentation and are verified. In the future, we will bring this issue up with advertisers. Thanks