Welcome to my first thread. Don't fuck it up!

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Seemed like introducing myself was the proper thing to do. Also, I've hit the limit on gallery views so I've got time to kill. So damn tired of having to pay for everything. Is nothing free anymore? Anyway, I post on a bunch of other sites as HugoB so if it looks familiar, that's why. Just easier having one name for everything. The first site I posted on was NewbieNudes approximately 1 million years ago. After that I jumped around to whatever I could find. I'm a bit of a nympho.

I reuse alot of my pics from other sites for convenience purposes. Mostly, I haven't been in the mood to take new ones. I've been feeling self-conscious as of late. I suppose if somebody of particular interest messaged me I could be encouraged to dig out my camera. Speaking of, I don't have a webcam. I'm poor at the moment and won't be in the U.S. much longer so it doesn't seem like a necessary investment. I have yahoo and msn for chatting. Hit me up if you want those screennames.

Naked fun aside, I'm basically a drifter. I went to college, graduated, got a job, didn't like it. Right now I'm trying to figure out where to go from here. The current plan is back to school for another degree, something in graphic design. Should've done that before but, well, I took the path of least resistence. Ironic in hindsight.

The thing to know about me is that I'm clever. I have plenty of ideas with regards to politics, religion, world affairs, and all that nonsense but I don't get bogged down with the details. Keep it simple. Only insecure people rely on big words and long-winded diatribes about there beliefs. Sum it up in a sentence and move on.

That's the primer on what to know before messaging me. I respond to every message I get because it's polite. Whether or not I'll continue the conversation is another story. And don't expect me to do all the talking. Ask questions, participate in the dirty talk, give me more than 1 word responses, and do it all in a timely fashion. I'll be damned if I wait a week to hear you say "Yes, I'm single". Nobody is THAT busy. Especially if you're single hah

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I do believe the word "nympho" reflects upon women and not men. I do know words which are equivelant, but reach indelicately towards the gutter. Perhaps other members of the forum know a better word.

Knowing and using long words in not a matter of insecuity, but if you look upon the context you will be able to understand if the words are being used in a precise manner.

Me? Being direct is fine too.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I do believe the word "nympho" reflects upon women and not men. I do know words which are equivelant, but reach indelicately towards the gutter. Perhaps other members of the forum know a better word.

Knowing and using long words in not a matter of insecuity, but if you look upon the context you will be able to understand if the words are being used in a precise manner.

Me? Being direct is fine too.

Meh. Personal experience I suppose.

Nymphomaniac is commonly used to describe women. Nympho is a generalized term for those with high levels of sexual desire. If you want you can use horn-dog instead. Six of one, half-dozen of the other.

gavoni

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do believe the word "nympho" reflects upon women and not men. I do know words which are equivelant, but reach indelicately towards the gutter. Perhaps other members of the forum know a better word..

The Male equivalent of a "nympho" is a "satyr". Both are from Greek mythology. Or, so I've read...:redface:

manta88ray

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Welcome Hugo. I would say that you should stop being self-conscious but then I would also tell you to be yourself. >.> <.< Makes for a quandary, but I digress. A pleasure to have you here and hope you find everything to your enjoyment and pleasure. Best wishes in returning to school and hope your travels find you safe, healthy, and happy. Take care. ^^