Welcome to texas, don't forget to buy rape insurance.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here in Oregon voting is easy, it's all done with mail in ballots. After dinner fill it out and put it in the mail box before leaving for work the next morning. Maybe more states should look at this idea? Seems to work for us.

Yup. Oregon's one of the top 10 voter turnout states. It's not really tied to party (there are deep red states and deep blue states both in the top 10 list).

Reactions: Max_Polo

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I've already mentioned it, and honestly I'm done with this thread anyway. I made my points and understand the ones made to counter them.

This conversation derailed far enough, and is no longer a discussion of any kind of women's issues, so I'm done.

Since women were the last group to gain sufferage, I'd say voter suppression is a woman's issue.
Far more so than dick size.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'd say voter suppression is a woman's issue..

I appreciate your point, but I still think the conversation turned into one that belongs in the politics section.. the original topic is no longer being discussed, and that's where the interest is for me.

Voter suppression is surely no longer *specifically a women's issue (here in the US anyway, perhaps female voter rights in other countries would be suitable conversation for this forum). So if that's where this conversation is going to continue going, I'll be off to another thread. :)

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Voting Day should be a National Holiday.

Recycling the same discussion we've already had, but what would this provide that isn't available now? And if you care to share, what state do you live in (since voting requirements vary somewhat by state).