Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are some things people are into right now as far as exploring? Personally I have never taken a nude of myself until maybe 8 months ago when my wife and I started taping ourselves. We aren’t prudes, we just seemed to be more focused on our careers and ensuring some future security we skipped treating ourselves to some mind bending fun in the bedroom. Since, we have taped numerous sessions or take turns pleasing each other with just foreplay. We also most recently tried one person instructing the other on how to please themselves while the other watched and got themselves off. We are always considering new things to try so I wanted to toss a few scenarios into the ring for your consideration, and if anyone has anything fun they have been into lately please feel free to share your experience.

D

deleted16701451

Hola a todos tengo 28 y nunca he estado con un hombre, para tapar apariencias pero me gustaría dar mi trasero para alguno pero me da miedo ya que soy inesperto en el tema nunca me he introducido nada en mi recto y me gustaría que me dijeran que problemas se pueden dar en mi primera vez

Inthepine

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This seemed to be one area we were missing so here you go. A General Sexual Discussion Forum Enjoy!:)
I was wondering if the thread could be changed to General Sexual IDENTITY Discussion Forum. I ask because the subject is cannibalizing a number of threads with heated debates that are irrelevant to the subject and considering how much the moderators love dealing with those, it might be useful to have a thread to direct the members so they can continue the debate in the proper thread.

D

deleted848353

I was wondering if the thread could be changed to General Sexual IDENTITY Discussion Forum. I ask because the subject is cannibalizing a number of threads with heated debates that are irrelevant to the subject and considering how much the moderators love dealing with those, it might be useful to have a thread to direct the members so they can continue the debate in the proper thread.
The general sex forum was originally made for those who joined after the now defunct sister site sexualforums closed down in a way to help members from there find each other upon landing here then the name was changed after a month or so to what it is now called

Inthepine

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The general sex forum was originally made for those who joined after the now defunct sister site sexualforums closed down in a way to help members from there find each other upon landing here then the name was changed after a month or so to what it is now called
Interesting. Then perhaps create a new one. This one just appeared to be getting little tractions and has been in service two years. Thanks

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What are some things people are into right now as far as exploring? Personally I have never taken a nude of myself until maybe 8 months ago when my wife and I started taping ourselves. We aren’t prudes, we just seemed to be more focused on our careers and ensuring some future security we skipped treating ourselves to some mind bending fun in the bedroom. Since, we have taped numerous sessions or take turns pleasing each other with just foreplay. We also most recently tried one person instructing the other on how to please themselves while the other watched and got themselves off. We are always considering new things to try so I wanted to toss a few scenarios into the ring for your consideration, and if anyone has anything fun they have been into lately please feel free to share your experience.
Please do some pegging videos. That would get some responses. Personally I like seeing a man bent over with a woman banging him.