Welcome to the new moderators!

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thank you to everyone who applied for the moderator position, we had some amazing applications as always.

We would like to welcome our new team on board, be nice to them, it's a thankless job!

AlteredEgo
Hung Jon
joyboytoy79
ManofThunder
subgirrl

Congrats! :D

This should prolly be in etc, so more ppl can see? :p

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
As a former moderator I want to congratulate the new members of the moderator team. I hope that you will enjoy your new appointments.
Nobody expects you to know the ins and outs of being a lpsg moderator from the get go, so please don't hesitate to ask the more experienced team members for assistance to begin with. Best of luck to you all.

And this is why we didn't make you a mod... if you're this demanding as a member, well I can only dread to think! :tongue:
You love it! :wink:

Now where's that sheep costume, missy??? :biggrin1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Thank you to everyone who applied for the moderator position, we had some amazing applications as always.

We would like to welcome our new team on board, be nice to them, it's a thankless job!

AlteredEgo
Hung Jon
joyboytoy79
ManofThunder
subgirrl

jbt gets the biggest who-hooo from me :smile: - I hope you all do well, by yourselves and us. Thanks for stepping up to the breach.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you! :smile::smile::smile:

I'm hoping I'll manage to do a half decent job. I'm guessing if I don't, it won't be long before someone tells me so :tongue:.

Congratulations to you all. Good luck, and thanks for all you're doing for the site.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you! :smile::smile::smile:

I'm hoping I'll manage to do a half decent job. I'm guessing if I don't, it won't be long before someone tells me so :tongue:.

Sure thing! I'll be sure to give ya all of my complaints now!!! ;-)

Seriousness: I am super excited for all of you! So glad yall made the cut!