Welcome To The Onlyfans/just4fans Review Section

I subscribed to a just for fans and i feel a bit sketched out by the site lol i kind of regret giving them my card.

Might be a stupid question- but does anyone know if the subscription pending transaction on your bank goes through after the subscription is over?

desensitizinglube

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I subscribed to a just for fans and i feel a bit sketched out by the site lol i kind of regret giving them my card.
The site is legitimate. The owner is @DominicFord on Twitter. The interface is just kinda gross.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Might be a stupid question- but does anyone know if the subscription pending transaction on your bank goes through after the subscription is over?
When did you subscribe? Pending usually means it’s will go through when your bank reconciles your account. This usually happens midnight on the next banking day.

Reactions: CoachAdam
D

deleted5097201

Performer Name Tatted Jawn
OnlyFans Account Tatted Jawn
Free Account: Tatted Dom
Cost to Join
$7.50 on Special Right now, but normally $12.99

Ratings

Overall Rating -- 4/5
Value- He has 874 photos and 177 videos. The quality of the content is pretty good. I am a hardball when it comes to people's content. He is a 6'3" mixed muscle dominate guy who is great in conversations, and he listens to his fan demands. He gives you a lot of content. Videos tend to range from 1 minute to 6 minutes. He is worth the price. His ass is very hot, with a nice 8 inches dick. I love watching his angles when he fucks a fleshlight. He only does solo videos, but he has a range of various sexual acts in each content. Give him a look.

Attachments

me702

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Performer Name Matthew Crawford
OnlyFans Account OnlyFans
Twitter Handle https://twitter.com/w0lfboi
Instagram Handle @matthew_crawford
Cost to Join $20

Ratings

Overall Rating -- 2.5.
Value -- $20 is a big price for solo content which you don't get videos
Frequency -- So far everyday he posts pictures
Responsiveness -- No response from this performer even when tipped. He hasn't even checked them.
Explicitness -- Mostly tease and mainly Pictures
VIP Services -- He does send out PPV messages

Written Review
Matthew Crawford use to have a YouTube channel which I did subscribe to so when I saw he had an Onlyfans I jumped to subscribe as well. So let me get into it. The subscription price is regularly $20 and what you get isn't what you pay for as of today there are 238 pictures & 10 videos barely a minute with the last one being from Oct 22. I tried to see if I could request something or get previous PPV but to no response. I cannot recommend anyone to subscribe unless you just want to support him.

BuddMarr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Performer Name: Tyler Iacona
OnlyFans Account: OnlyFans
Twitter : https://twitter.com/tyleriacona
Instagram: tyleriacona
Cost: $15/ Month

Ratings:
Overall: 4/5
Value: $15 is a bit much, but he does provide a lot of content. 66 pics and 20 vids as of 11/29/20
Frequency: About 5 times a week
Responsiveness: Excellent. He responded to every message I sent
Explicitness: He shows everything(face, cock, ass) on his main page
Pay Per View: He offers additional pics and vids through DM, but they are not too pricey

Written Review:

I first became aware of Tyler on Twitter as we follow a lot of the same people . He is a reality TV fan, as am I. When he shared that he had started an OF page I quickly joined. He is VERY attractive and has a very fit compact body. He has a big dick and his ass is amazing. He interacts with his fans and seems like a very nice guy. My only issue is the price. $15/month is too much for what he provides. And on top of that he still has pay per view videos on top of the monthly sub price for more explicit content(cum, ass play).

BuddMarr

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Performer Name: Guapoboy
Twitter : https://twitter.com/boynamedtate
Instagram: boynamedtate
Cost: $14.99/ Month

Ratings:
Overall: 1.5/5
Value: $14.99 is way too much for the type of content he provides. 34 pics and 9 vids as of 11/29/20
Frequency: About 2 times a week
Responsiveness: He did respond to the messages I sent in DM
Explicitness: Content is not explicit. His content is slightly more revealing Instagram type posts.
Pay Per View: He offers additional pics and vids through DM. They are not worth what he is asking.

Written review:

I have followed him on Twitter for awhile. He is gorgeous and very fit. He has been teasing for months that he might start an Only Fans, so when he did I subscribed quickly. He made it very clear that he would be starting slow and building to bigger and better content. I was ok with that because he can do with his page whatever he wants. Almost immediately there were warning signs that my sub was only gonna be for 1 month. He commits what I think are some of the cardinal sins of OnlyFans content creators. First, he sends out pay per view messages in the DMs with suggestive click bait style titles that lead the subscriber to believe they are paying for explicit content. Guess what...the content isn't explicit. It's usually just another Instagram style underwear pic or a short video with barely a hint of pubic hair. Second, he openly asks for tips. To me, there is nothing worse than asking your subscribers for tips. I mean, there is a obvious tip button right there under every post. Subscribers can see it and will tip if they want to. Don't beg for it. It's tacky. His page is still young and there is time to improve it, but right now I would say it's one to avoid unless you are a big fan of his.

me702

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Performer Name
JustFor.Fans Account justfor.fans/Gaymerbear5
Twitter Handle twitter.com/Gaymerbear5
Instagram Handle
Cost to Join $5.00

Ratings

Overall Rating -- 4.5/5
Value -- He offers a great amount of content pictures and videos
Frequency -- He recently started posing more
Responsiveness -- I messaged and he messaged me right back
Explicitness -- Full Solos, Assplay.
VIP Services -- No extra charge unless you make a special request at which it will be $10

Written review:

I don't limit myself to one specific type I like all kinds of guys. I have to say if you like bigger guys you'll love him. With a subscription fee of $5.00 you get a lot picture sets that are 20-30 pictures videos that last longer than a minute. He also takes requests I asked him for a personal video of 10mins and he said it was going to be only $5.00 not bad at all. He really engages with subscribers replying to private messages and comments. So to sum it up if you love bears you love this guy. EiGEbD0WoAEjQnP.jpg

Reactions: Capi21

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can I review myself and just say my page is filthy hot and horny hahaha

OF username: seanoconner
Price: 40% off $4.79
I mean, you can, but can’t say everyone will believe it. ;)

Reactions: Anonmi321

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it seems like half of this thread is self-promo. I thought there was a template we were supposed to be following.
It was thrown out the window and no one wants to enforce it.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can I review myself and just say my page is filthy hot and horny hahaha

OF username: seanoconner
Price: 40% off $4.79
I subscribed. I hope your full price is $4.79, that really all previews are worth.

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Performer Name: Tyler Iacona
Twitter : https://twitter.com/tyleriacona
Instagram: tyleriacona
Cost: $15/ Month

Ratings:
Overall: 4/5
Value: $15 is a bit much, but he does provide a lot of content. 66 pics and 20 vids as of 11/29/20
Frequency: About 5 times a week
Responsiveness: Excellent. He responded to every message I sent
Explicitness: He shows everything(face, cock, ass) on his main page
Pay Per View: He offers additional pics and vids through DM, but they are not too pricey

Written Review:

I first became aware of Tyler on Twitter as we follow a lot of the same people . He is a reality TV fan, as am I. When he shared that he had started an OF page I quickly joined. He is VERY attractive and has a very fit compact body. He has a big dick and his ass is amazing. He interacts with his fans and seems like a very nice guy. My only issue is the price. $15/month is too much for what he provides. And on top of that he still has pay per view videos on top of the monthly sub price for more explicit content(cum, ass play).
What does he do for a living? OnlyFans and that’s it?