100% Gay, 0% Straight
Performer Name Igor Miller
OnlyFans Account onlyfans.com/igormiller
Twitter Handle @igormillerof
Instagram Handle @igormiller_
Cost to Join $9.99 per month and worth it

Ratings

Overall Rating -- 4.5
Value -- Currently 204 videos and about 157 photos. Various lengths, some are 15-20 minutes. Very good film quality.
Frequency -- He posts around 7-10 times per month lately.
Responsiveness -- Each time I sent him a private message, he responds the same day - without tipping him.
Explicitness -- Nothing is held back, hardcore, solo jo, it's all there.
VIP Services -- Everything is included in the sub price. He doesn't send vids in messages that you need to pay extra for.

Written Review
Igor is pretty damn sexy all around. His OF is well worth the price. He seems like a sweet guy, who also happens to be super hot. The video quality is really good and his content is on point. His massage videos are my favorite (starts off as a real message and then progresses from there). You can tell this is a business for him and he treats it like such. He doesn't charge you extra for anything - it's all included. He's responsive to his messages too. I'll stick with him because his content is really good.

bondigo

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you so much! Anything else?
Lots of content before you start, and keep it below $10. Lots of explicit stuff with face. Be verbal - talk to us while you jerk off - so hot. Do regular Q&A sessions with fan questions (or what you think they might like - can give you some). Play with toys and do outside as well as inside. Invest in good lighting and an extra cam. Tidy your room - make it look sexy, not like a teenage bedroom . Post something every day and match with a good Twitter account.

bondigo

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OnlyFans: OfficerB36
Price 4.99

If you are a fan of a man in uniform, tattoos or piercings this guy is pretty good. He just started his OF page beginning of March and already has several good posts along with some cum videos. Best part is he is a cop so several uniform in patrol car pics available. Price is good and he is good at responding.

OnlyFans
Yes very hot with the PA and cocking - let’s see what else he does...

bondigo

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes he ismfuck
Performer Name Igor Miller
OnlyFans Account onlyfans.com/igormiller
Twitter Handle @igormillerof
Instagram Handle @igormiller_
Cost to Join $9.99 per month and worth it

Ratings

Overall Rating -- 4.5
Value -- Currently 204 videos and about 157 photos. Various lengths, some are 15-20 minutes. Very good film quality.
Frequency -- He posts around 7-10 times per month lately.
Responsiveness -- Each time I sent him a private message, he responds the same day - without tipping him.
Explicitness -- Nothing is held back, hardcore, solo jo, it's all there.
VIP Services -- Everything is included in the sub price. He doesn't send vids in messages that you need to pay extra for.

Written Review
Igor is pretty damn sexy all around. His OF is well worth the price. He seems like a sweet guy, who also happens to be super hot. The video quality is really good and his content is on point. His massage videos are my favorite (starts off as a real message and then progresses from there). You can tell this is a business for him and he treats it like such. He doesn't charge you extra for anything - it's all included. He's responsive to his messages too. I'll stick with him because his content is really good.
He is fucking fantastic and very generous with the video quality, time and copious cum in each video. Talks to us with his sexy (Brazilian?) accent - one of the best OF accounts - a keeper! 10/10

Johnstikict

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey! Idk if this thread is for this type of questions... but can anyone subscribe to this guy Onlyfans, and tell me what type of content he post and if it's worth suscribing to it? I don't have enough money but I wanna see this guy's content hahah.
onlyfans.com/engelbertch

He's Engelberth Chacón, a dominican model and Pole Dancer. He went to the first season of Dominicana's Got Talent.

If any of you can help me it would mean alot. :)

Attachments

tacom1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey! Idk if this thread is for this type of questions... but can anyone subscribe to this guy Onlyfans, and tell me what type of content he post and if it's worth suscribing to it? I don't have enough money but I wanna see this guy's content hahah.
onlyfans.com/engelbertch

He's Engelberth Chacón, a dominican model and Pole Dancer. He went to the first season of Dominicana's Got Talent.

If any of you can help me it would mean alot. :)

I am sorry, he only has 6 posts and charges 15 dollars for subscription. No way.

rwillis

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m thinking of making an ONLYFANS- what do you guys think? No face(due 2 work), just Jerk/Cum videos and maybe some toys?? Lemme know- I’m seriously considering it so I’d love to hear others experiences of it!!
Hot, fufill your fantasy and do it

Reactions: deleted1517412

Idcrightnow

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OnlyFans I have been subbed to his OnlyFans for about 6 months now and his content is just getting better he came out his shell and now is posting good full body content including everything and he even does almost anything you ask him he doesn’t disappoint and he’s only 19
View attachment FullSizeRender.mov

Reactions: saamer23

2hot2handle

Superior Member
Media
This man posts some of the hottest sex scenes I have ever seen on OF. Rate 10/10:

Performer name: Mason Nicklaus
Onlyfans: OnlyFans
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mason_nicklaus
Cost: Subscription Free + Pay for Videos I believe

Ratings
(here are a few suggested areas you can rate performers on)
Overall Rating -- 10 out of 10
Value -- He posts some of the HOTTEST straight sex scenes and has a few scenes with trans performers too
Frequency -- Good
Responsiveness -- Have not messaged
Explicitness -- Hardcore
VIP Services -- Not sure about this

Written Review
I just discovered this man and his OnlyFans, but I promise if you enjoy straight sex, his scenes are incredibly hot... some of the best sex scenes I have seen on OF. So much so I felt I had to write a review on here to spread the word! Let me know if you watch his videos and like them!

J

JTG21

This man posts some of the hottest sex scenes I have ever seen on OF. Rate 10/10:

Performer name: Mason Nicklaus
Onlyfans: OnlyFans
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mason_nicklaus
Cost: Subscription Free + Pay for Videos I believe

Ratings
(here are a few suggested areas you can rate performers on)
Overall Rating -- 10 out of 10
Value -- He posts some of the HOTTEST straight sex scenes and has a few scenes with trans performers too
Frequency -- Good
Responsiveness -- Have not messaged
Explicitness -- Hardcore
VIP Services -- Not sure about this

Written Review
I just discovered this man and his OnlyFans, but I promise if you enjoy straight sex, his scenes are incredibly hot... some of the best sex scenes I have seen on OF. So much so I felt I had to write a review on here to spread the word! Let me know if you watch his videos and like them!

He's hot! What's the foreplay like? And are they in different places or all in bedrooms with shitty lighting? I'd love to give him a try!

Reactions: 1bromoon

2hot2handle

Superior Member
Media
He's hot! What's the foreplay like? And are they in different places or all in bedrooms with shitty lighting? I'd love to give him a try!

There is definitely some foreplay, especially blowjobs. Some videos skip the foreplay and are mostly pure hot sex. He definitely does a good job in different locations such as bedroom, shower, floor, hotels.

Reactions: JTG21