Welcome To The Onlyfans/just4fans Review Section

mitchellk

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone subscribed to the OnlyFans for Derek Anthony? His @ is DamienOfficial. It's $15 a month and he only has posted four videos (he removed one) so I'm skeptical about the quality and don't want to spend that much.

Reactions: thatlifestyle

tacom1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has anyone subscribed to the OnlyFans for Derek Anthony? His @ is DamienOfficial. It's $15 a month and he only has posted four videos (he removed one) so I'm skeptical about the quality and don't want to spend that much.

Answer is pretty easy, why would you subscribe to see 3 videos ?

BarronofBulge

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Performer Name: xldoublesausage
OnlyFans Account: OnlyFans
Twitter Handle @xldoublesausage
Instagram Handle: ??
Cost to Join: $12

Ratings

Overall Rating -- 5/5
Value -- Worth the subscription even without any sort of discount or free trial. He posts long videos and photo sets with 10 - 15 + pictures each.
Frequency -- Very consistent, almost daily posts and sometimes more than once a day.
Responsiveness -- I sent a couple messages and he replied back within an hour both times. He was very appreciative for the support and responsive to questions/ compliments.
Explicitness -- He is absolutely not shy and you can tell he loves to show off. Full nude.
VIP Services -- Not that I’m aware of.

Written Review --
Came across a few pictures of this guy and couldn’t get enough. I didn’t think I would ever get this turned on thinking about fucking my pizza delivery driver! He has a nice big dick that looks like it could do some damage and a great looking bubble butt. He is straight and makes it pretty clear he won’t be doing any ass play, but he seems like he is genuinely putting in the effort to make sure he delivers quality content within his comfort zone. He does polls pretty often asking the subscribers what kind of content they want and asks for feedback/ suggestions. Mostly him stripping off his clothes and jacking off, sometimes at home or at work/public, cumshots. There are a couple sex videos with a girl, and he dresses up in different uniforms sometimes too (pizza delivery, baseball). One of my favorite Onlyfans guys right now!

Attachments

bleuboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Performer Name: Tall Muscle / Canadian Marc
OnlyFans Account: OnlyFans
Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/tallmuscle_
Instagram Handle: Marcus (@canadian.marc) • Instagram photos and videos
Cost to Join: $7 Normally, Discounts Regularly--As of 9.6, $3.50

Ratings
Overall Rating -- 3.75/5
Value -- Worth it initially as he has a fair amount of content you get at fair, almost generous price point.
Frequency -- Posts occasionally . It's certainly not as frequent as I would like, but his OF/JFF is cheap enough for me to not worry too much about it.
Responsiveness -- He sent a welcome message when I first subscribed. Didn't respond, but he seems like a sweetheart. He seems open to feedback from his welcome message too.
Explicitness -- XXX, he posts jack off vids, ass play, fucking vids here and there. The usual
VIP Services -- No.

Written Review
Tall Muscle checks all of my boxes as I love tall, hairy, muscular men being submissive bottoms. He has an amazing body, a killer smile and ass for DAAAAAAAYS. He posts lots of ass-play centric videos and I love the videos where he plays with himself in his workplace's bathroom like a irrepressible slut. I would say he's worth it because he has pretty good content for now. It is a bit samey and he hasn't posted recently in a bit, besides some tasteful pictures. He would be rated a full 5/5 if he posted more and was a little more creative with his posting. Enjoy some pics from his Twitter ❤

Barbie Girl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Performer Name Logan Wall
OnlyFans Account onlyfans.com/loganwall
Twitter Handle @loganwallcb
Cost to Join $ 11,99 per month

Ratings

Overall Rating -- 3 / 5
Value -- Value is ok
Frequency -- Almost daily posts
Responsiveness -- He has not DM-ed me.
Explicitness -- Pictures, Solovids. Lots of cumshots videos , occasional couple video

Written Review
Logan is handsome, has a great body , great cock and tasty ass.
He is straight and posts very frequently naked stuff, cum stuff and fun stuff. He has some couple vids, but they are rather short plus the quality of these vids are not very good.
During a CB show he told me that his onlyfans was great and he had some fuckvids online there, but I was rather disappointed.
He is very hot though, so I would recommend his onlyfans. One last thing, he is ALWAYS wearing his sunglasses, and that puts me off a bit, but thats personal.
His content is boring, literally the same stuff

DanielBlack69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Performer Name Marc Ruffalo
OnlyFans Account onlyfans.com/ruffalomarc
Twitter Handle @RuffaloMarc (tweets are protected)
Cost to Join $10 per month

Ratings
Overall Rating -- 1/5
Value -- Wasn't even close to being worth $10
Frequency -- During the month I was subscribed, he only posted twice
Responsiveness -- I DM'd him 3 times and received zero responses
Explicitness -- Too much non-nude content, and the nude content is mostly just dick pics (not full body)

Written Review
When Marc Ruffalo worked for BelAmi he was one of my favorites, so when I saw that he had an onlyfans I jumped at the chance to subscribe. I sent him a message right away, complimenting him on his new beard and hairy chest. No response. I asked him a simple question, hoping to get a conversation started. No response. (Although I could tell that the message had been read.) During the month I was subscribed, he only posted twice. One post was a photo of him fully clothed, and the other was a very unflattering dick pic -- the kind with just a dick in the frame, not any of the rest of his body. After the professionally shot scenes I was used to from BelAmi, this was a huge letdown. Content-wise, his onlyfans was among the very worst I've seen. Near the end of my subscription, I DM'd him a third time to let him know that his onlyfans was a waste of money. As I expected, he didn't respond.

Fortheloveofmen18

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

Performer Name
Liam Martin
OnlyFans Account @onlyfans.com/liammartin
Twitter Handle @liammartin1O1
Instagram Handle @liam_martin101
Cost to Join $9.99 per month or $23.98 for 3 months which is 20% off

Ratings

Overall Rating
Value -- The value is $9.99 which is the average cost you see for most models. Currently there are 108 videos and 246 photos on his account. I have been a follower of his for many years when he had his tumblr account and he has been doing that since 2013. Unfortuntely his tumblr account closed down but he made his onlyfans account in March 2019. I do like his body type, very much a twink. He hasn't aged that much.
Frequency -- He does post regularly, in the last month he has uploaded 16 times, 10 videos which range from short clips which are 8-10 seconds, medium length clips which are 30 seconds, and longer clips which are a minute long.
Responsiveness -- He messaged me to thank me for subscribing which was nice of him. He messaged me to say hi yesterday as well, I replied but no response yet.
Explicitness -- Most of his content is solo work but does involve other guys. Mostly he is nude, close up shots, cumshot videos.
VIP Services -- I have not used this service but I am sure he does provide it.

Written Review

The content is great quality, there is a good mix of photos and videos. You get to see really good close up short of both his butt and his cock. You also see photos of his cumshot. You get to see Liam fully naked with his face and you can see him in the shower. You also get to see him with other guys. You get to see a lot of POV photos. In my personal taste I do prefer longer length videos. I am not asking for full feature films but other models that I subscribe to do 10-15 minute long videos. I will still continue to subscribe to his content.
Liam really is a great guy. I've gotten to know him recently and he's so much nicer and sweeter than I ever thought he'd be. And of course he's super sexy!

Reactions: techie1234

DanielBlack69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Performer Name Jake
OnlyFans Account OnlyFans <--clickable link
Twitter Handle https://twitter.com/bigggwild
Instagram Handle Jake Wild is on Instagram • 6 posts on their profile
Cost to Join
$8.99 per month

Ratings
Overall Rating -- 5/5
Value -- The quality of the posts justifies the price, in my opinion
Frequency -- Typically posts more than once per day
Responsiveness -- He's responded promptly to all of my DM's, and he seems like a sweetheart
Explicitness -- He's posted many full frontal nudes, a jackoff video (on the main page, not PPV), but so far no cumshots or assplay
VIP Services -- I commissioned a custom video and it was extremely hot (I'm getting hard right now just thinking about it, lol)

Written Review
Jake is a college student who lives in Hawaii. He has a tight, muscular body and a massive cock that he loves to show off. He's still new to onlyfans, and I get the feeling that his content is going to get more daring over time. He does show his face on his onlyfans page. (I haven't included it in the photo below because he only wants his subscribers to see it.) But rest assured, it's a nice face. He has a thick mop of curly brown hair and Italian-looking features, with big brown eyes and a cute smile. He leaves his body hair mostly intact, which is a huge plus for me. His chest and ass are naturally smooth, but he has a nice, full bush. Very manly. I'm very glad I subscribed to his page.
h1m7yzax1un51.jpg

DanielBlack69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Performer Name Rackler80
OnlyFans Account https://onlyfans.com/rackler80?rec=10966489
Twitter Handle https://twitter.com/rackler80
Reddit Rackler80 (u/Rackler80) - Reddit

Cost to Join $9.99 per month

Ratings
Overall Rating -- 4.5/5
Value -- Almost nothing is PPV, so I think this is a good value. Some guys are charging more than that for a single video
Frequency -- He usually posts at least once a day, sometimes more
Responsiveness -- He's responded to all of my DMs. I find him easy to talk to
Explicitness -- His content consists mostly of full frontal nudes and solo masturbation videos with spectacular cumshots
VIP Services -- No VIP services

Written Review
Rackler80 is a sexy little fucker. He has a lean, muscular body with a nice amount of body hair. He's uncut and his cock is long and thick. His cumshots are incredible, both in the volume of ejaculate and in the distance he shoots. He usually avoids cumming for several days beforehand to make his loads bigger. One complaint I have is that he doesn't like to show his ass (although he has, very occasionally). He also doesn't show his face, but that's fairly common. I would like it if his photos and videos displayed more variety. But overall I would say he's definitely worth following. Currently he's looking for a girl to do a collab with, and I'm very excited about the possibility of seeing blowjobs and hardcore fucking on his page.

EgTOmZaUMAEXe_z.jpg