Well built and hung?

buffstud4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
id say the chances of that pic being you, are about the same as nick4444's avatar being him, sory to be the asshole.. someone had to do it.haha..very convenient you have only 1 pic...

Well sorry tough guy, it's me. If you care to put your money where you big fat fucking mouth is, I will back up the fact that it's me 100%. Wager a little money, or make it worth my time, and I'll show you it's me so you'll look like a jackass and I'll collect some cash from making you look like one...

or you can just shut your mouth

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smile:

Well sorry tough guy, it's me. If you care to put your money where you big fat fucking mouth is, I will back up the fact that it's me 100%. Wager a little money, or make it worth my time, and I'll show you it's me so you'll look like a jackass and I'll collect some cash from making you look like one...

or you can just shut your mouth

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
this probably isn't good enough..... so any members who want the webcam flex live..lol.. pm me and I'll give you my yahoo handle and set a time over the weekend and least then a chunk of members can verify I exist, cause god forbid a few people in the USA aren't overweight since 70% are.

I officially have a new man crush.

diesel418

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice pics lean guys:

You skinny ripped guys kill me! I hate you all (probably because I want to be like you bastards too much). 6'6 320lbs former powerlifter here: I hit the gym hard everyday but I think my body is conditioned to only respond to heavy weights anymore I guess I prefer my muscles to ache more than that burning lactic acid feel. I've been trying to cut down for summer and it hasn't been working because as soon as I lose some weight I figure I can start lifting fairly heavy again and bam! I blow back up. I've even been running and I hate cardio. I would've taken a pic and posted but I'm not doing it after seeing some of you with the flawless abs and whatnot. Oh well back to the rice cakes...

Reactions: Stocky8x6uncut

cjb76

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thought I'd bump this thread back to the top. Still curious who takes care of the bod and got blessed with a big cock besides building muscle.

Being the gay guy, I seem to find the built (abs plus decent muscle size and definition, not huge bodybuilder size) hung guys tend to be more the straight crowd. Probably cause straight guys tend to come from an athletic background.

Side not, I've yet to meet the lean muscular built guy with 8.5+. Hell its hard to find the lean muscular built gay guy....lol. Either cause I'm shy, or in the gay scene the body or the big dick usually means just as large ego or attitude, which kills any attraction.

Just musing out loud, haven't posted here in awhile, in the last stretch of med school and can start to breathe a bit and get back into better shape and fix up lots of nagging aches and pains.

Profile has links to outside profile that has a ton of great functional training info.