1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Well Endowed British Hunks

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Zacques, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Zacques

Zacques Member

So this thread is basically a prompt for erotic fiction based on Big Dick Brits specifically the lads from reality tv.
    Gaz Beadle, Chris Hughes, Wes Nelson and Brandon Myers are great examples of this.
    This thread was brought on by me rewatching Bromans which is truly inspired and homoerotic. That scene where Brandon says that Tom is so obsessed with his massive cock and can't stop looking at it keeps running through my head. That scene along with the penis comparing and cock and ball moulding really does make me want to see what the behind the scenes was like.
    So I would love to hear from you guys if you have any suggestions or stories, please go ahead and post.

moocow1942 and Farmhail2016 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Used to Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice