Well Endowed Czech new to USA

I am living on East Coast, 28 yr old, long blond hair, 6.2" height and very fit. I always think I am straight guy but recently got excited by another guy at the gym when seeing him naked. This surprise me as I never had this happen before.
Now I am thinking I want to experiment more after I got with this guy one night and had a first experience with another man. He was very into my cock which is huge according to all the females I have been with. The ladies have a difficult time in giving me blow jobs, my favorite, but this guy had NO problems and it was the best oral sex I ever experience. It is 8.5" long but very thick at almost 7" around the middle.
I am now joining this forum to see if there are any bisexual men in my area (Boston) who want to meet for masturbation and blow jobs together. I do still love women but want to try more men also. If any one is interested in me, we can exchange photos and maybe meet.
Vladislav1960

Wren

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome to the site and U.S.! If you're in California, don't hesitate to keep in touch:)

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vladislav1960 said:
I am living on East Coast, 28 yr old, long blond hair, 6.2" height and very fit. I always think I am straight guy but recently got excited by another guy at the gym when seeing him naked. This surprise me as I never had this happen before.
Now I am thinking I want to experiment more after I got with this guy one night and had a first experience with another man. He was very into my cock which is huge according to all the females I have been with. The ladies have a difficult time in giving me blow jobs, my favorite, but this guy had NO problems and it was the best oral sex I ever experience. It is 8.5" long but very thick at almost 7" around the middle.
I am now joining this forum to see if there are any bisexual men in my area (Boston) who want to meet for masturbation and blow jobs together. I do still love women but want to try more men also. If any one is interested in me, we can exchange photos and maybe meet.
Vladislav1960

So typical...

Welcome.