Well-endowed guys attracted to guys and/or girls smaller than they are?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BDLover, Mar 19, 2007.

1. BDLover

BDLover New Member

I'm a smaller gay male (only 5'3" tall, and modestly endowed in proportion) who tends to be attracted to bigger, better built guys, often with the equipment to match. The physical difference is a huge turn-on, and past partners of mine have enjoyed the, *ahem*, "tight fit" that results from the difference in size. Do many of you generously endowed fellows have a thing for smaller guys and girls? Or, for those of you who are gay, do you prefer guys who are comparably built and endowed?

And for those who've had smaller partners, what were some of the sexual perks and difficulties that you encountered?

2. TallandFurry

TallandFurry New Member

Albums:
    I prefer guys who are bigger--everywhere--than I am. But, since I'm 6'1", such guys are sometimes difficult to find.

I think I'm attracted to big guys because I like the sheer force of their bulk, especially during sex. When being fucked by a small guy, the sex is more localized to the genitals. But being fucked by a big guy moves the whole body.

One thing's for sure: a big guy with a small cock is very frustrating; whereas a small guy with a big cock is more do-able.

3. dickallcock

dickallcock New Member

Albums:
    yes, smaller is better for fucking, I like the tightness. I am not that big myself actually, only 5'10" but i do prefer a partner smaller than i am. I have about 7-7.5" and love to plow tight hot bumhole.

4. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I like smaller girls.

5. petite_judy

petite_judy New Member

San Francisco....thinking about moving to Georgia!
    Hope its ok I respond to this(I think the question was adressed to guys?) but I personally like guys who are much bigger than me. That's not really hard to find when you're my size so most guys qualify. I think the size difference is a huge turn on visually as well as physically. Its nice to be with someone overpowering and it also makes me have to work alot harder when I ride them, which is nice. Even from a non-sexual point of view, like hugging or just cuddling in bed, its great to be held by someone bigger, it feels really cozy, like a warm blanket!

6. uknakedmen.com

uknakedmen.com New Member

I'm 5'8" as is my partner. I'm only attracted to guys that are my size (maybe and inch or two taller) or smaller. I think it is because I when I was growing up, I was very short and all of my best friends were the biggest guys in the class. And I was never attracted to them because they were my friends and I've never thought of my straight friends in sexual terms.

And short stocky guys are just so damn cuddly. :D

7. RideRocket

Gold Member

I like pussy - short, tall, loose, tight, etc.

8. zaza

zaza New Member

I am a larger lady at 5ft 8ins, UK dress size 18. Mostly I have been out with tall slim built guys. Don`t know if thats because I am particularly attracted to them, or them to me.

9. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I'm attracted to girls with a large chest and a pretty face. Dirty mind is a plus too.

Height is irrelevant.

10. knite_crawlur

knite_crawlur Member

agree with that 100%, although there's something about well proportioned petite girls with big racks that I will fall for every time.

11. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

I am an average built and hung guy, but am often attracted to WELL-hung
    short built guys. Not sure why, but they always turn my head. Somehow, the contrast of their big dick on the smaller frame is erotic to me.....I even saw some "little people" at a club once and was strangely turned on. They had tight, defined muscular bodies, and VERY large dicks... Their physical height didnt matter to me. It was a sexual attraction....

12. rchangin

rchangin Member

I am more attracted to shorter, stockier guys. I love the size difference. Cock size doesn't really matter so much - that being said, a big dick on a short guy is very hot. BTW, I'm 6'3" with an 8x6 cock.

13. BDLover

BDLover New Member

It is absolutely okay that you responded (and I should have worded my original post more inclusively). In fact, you mentioned many of the things that I find appealing about a bigger partner. (And yup, given my size, they're pretty easy for me to find, too.) I agree with you 100% about the cuddling. It is like we are living parallel lives, LOL. ;)

14. BDLover

BDLover New Member

Hot damn. You're certainly equipped for the task! ;)

15. petite_judy

petite_judy New Member

San Francisco....thinking about moving to Georgia!
    Hey are you my long lost twin?

16. BDLover

BDLover New Member

Well, I am Asian, too.

17. Clavain

Clavain New Member

Coem to think of it, I've always had a tendency to have really good sex with people quite a bit physically smaller than myself (I'm 6'1, athletic).
    But seeing as one of my major turn on's has always been long legs; I'm perpetually chasing after the tall specimens. Could this be a personality flaw?

But anyway, there's something special about really small partners being able to take a helluva lot of cock. And in my experience height seldom has anything to do with how much meat you can stuff them with.

18. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    I'm 6'3" and I have only gone on one date with a guy who was taller than me. It freaked me out big time. I'm so used to looking out or slightly downward to people that having to look up to someone who was 3 inches taller than me really wierded me out.

On the sexual size, I'm very average in the cock deparment but blessed with big balls. I'm much more attracted to the bigger cocked men, and especially when they are short little guys who want to take control of things. It's a huge turn on for me...and hung short guys just look even more hung once they get hard...it's optical illusions, but it's one that turns me on to no end!

19. txnrude

txnrude Active Member

Albums:
    I'm not that tall 5'8 but I have always had a thing for petite girls. all my girlfriends have been under 5'4. My current gf is 5 foot 100 pounds and I love it.

20. glenroebuck

glenroebuck New Member

smaller muscle guys are hawt - I am 6' and 8.5x7 uncut...don't know what it is but nyc seems to be full of short muscle bottoms - my hottest fuck was a guy 5'2" tall - perfectly muscled and an 8" cock that looked giant on him...I swear we fucked for 8 hours...from about 2 when I took him home from the bar to 10 that morning when we finally went to sleep...

we woke up about 3 in the afternoon sunday morning...sober and shy he was laughing about how he does not bottom very often and it was the sambuca that made him lift his legs..I laughed and told him I had some sambuca in the kitchen :) but he wanted to fuck me before he left so who was I to argue :)...

man I miss nyc

Draft saved Draft deleted