Well-endowed guys attracted to guys and/or girls smaller than they are?

boyblushing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi, I am about 6'3" tall and pretty rugged/in shape build, and have really only been with shorter girls, but I can tell you that I am definately more attracted to smaller girls. My girlfriend now is like 5'5" and fit and many in the past where around the same height, and all pretty slender. As far as guys that I am attracted to.... definately I like the smaller guy, short and slim. I have never really done anything with another guy before, but I do think about it a lot. I actually kind of have the hots for one of my friends who is only like 5'3" and definately has a smaller dick than me. I would definately want something like him for my first experience, maybe because it is less intemidating, I dont know, probably more the mistery I guess, he has something that I haven't got.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'm 5'10" and like variety although the tallest I've been with was 5'7".
I once went with a tiny 4'10" woman and the scale effect of the blowjob was such a turn on, my dick looked so HUGE! :smile:

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 5'10" and like variety although the tallest I've been with was 5'7".
I once went with a tiny 4'10" woman and the scale effect of the blowjob was such a turn on, my dick looked so HUGE! :smile:

I'd love for me to experience that. There was once a girl that small who wanted me but I'm stupid, I thought she smelt. All the other girls I know arn't much smaller then me or alot bigger. haha.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5'11", prefer the women to be 5'4" to 5'8", 5'2" will do, but for me it really has to be about how we fit together torso wise when cuddling. One girl was a real "clinger", only her height and where her shoulder came up to my neck and chin, I felt like I was being wrestled in an ultimate fighting championship match without being punched. My neck was extended and I still had to keep my head back. We just didn't fit well together in that death clinch.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always liked women with a bit of 'meat on the bone' (not sloppy obese) but...firm, ripe. (forget this 'waif' nonsense!) I want someone I can reach around and hold/grab/caress. I still think of Sophia Loren as the 'type'- very luscious.

As to men? I think simply masculine, but again like some meat on the bone...healthy. In other words- Home Depot!

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like smaller women and have been happily married to one for many years. I notice when she takes off her running shoes, which she almost always is wearing, and becomes almost two inches shorter, I feel especially attracted to her! She's a hair too tall to feel perfect to me when she has them on.

Being bi I can tell you how I feel about male partners, too: I always thought I would be most turned on by a smaller man with a huge cock, but never had the pleasure of finding one. I was surprised when I was with someone as muscular as me (pretty muscular) that I was somewhat turned on by the feel of his arms, how thick they were. I always fantasized about smaller-bodied men. (With BIG cocks!)

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My hubby is 6'4and around 110 kilos, the women he chooses to "swing" with are always tall and busty. He says he feels weird when with a short of small woman.
He likes long legs and boobs.

:)
Honey

SweetJake844

Just Browsing
Media
I'm pretty short and slim (5' 6", 125 lbs) and my boyfriend is a really big muscular guy (6' 1", 200 lbs). He says he likes smaller guys because they're easier to cuddle and because they're great bottoms ;-) He says I'm just the right size for him.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6'3" and 8"x6" and my partners always seem to be very petite (never notably taller than 5'). I don't exactly go looking for smaller girls (because I definitely have a thing for tall girls), but it just seems to happen/work out that way.

Problems? I generally just have a hard time with girls being able to handle the length and/or girth. Takes lots and lots of foreplay and then they still wince and want to do everything slow. It's just not as fun when you have to be really careful the whole time. Also, I can damn near never go the whole way in.

Perks? If it doesn't hurt/they're comfortable/things are working well (which does happen from time to time) they seem to still be a very "tight fit" and visually the difference is kind of a turn on because it makes me seem exceptionally large (as far as I'm concerned, my dick can't look big if it's in my hands).

Also, being only 130 lbs. I face the whole issue of wanting to date girls that don't weigh more than me (because I'd never hear the end of it otherwise) and that kind of limits me to pretty small girls.

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
I am a small guy 5 5in w/7in uncut and BIG GUYS really turn me on and they like me TOO! I think they like seeing my little ass take all they got to give! When I sit on it they like theride!

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Admittedly yes I am very attracted to women probably more so than any other body type, who are no taller than 5'5 with curves up top and in the arse department.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have always preferred being the bigger guy; smaller guys are much easier to toss about. Really bigger guys make me feel like a Jack Russell fucking either a Great Dane or a St Bernard :tongue: