Well endowed handyman exposed himself, masturbated in front of clients

nychico82

Sexy Member
Media
A well endowed Australian cabinet maker who exposed his penis and masturbated in front of female clients had his “skimpy shorts” destroyed and c*ck rings seized after a court found him guilty of performing 12 counts of indecent acts.

According to reports, Mark Stephen Owen, 50, wore “skimpy shorts” or stripped down to his underwear while he was contracted to renovate the kitchens of seven women between 1999 and 2008. The victims, ranging in age from 45 to 83, claim they were able to see an “extremely large penis” exposed by his revealing clothing.

A 45-year-old victim claims he stripped to his underwear, swam in her pool, then exposed his penis to her as he dried off with a towel. Later, he masturbated on her kitchen floor.

Another victim, who was flashed by him on a past repair assignment, contracted him a second time–because she held a warranty–and was flashed yet again, totaling five times.

And in another brazen act, a victim claims he exposed himself and rubbed cream onto his genitals while complaining of a rash.

Incredibly, even after the bizarre acts, the women were so desperate to have the work completed that they allowed him to finish the renovations.

Owen pleaded guilty to 12 counts of committing an indecent act in a public place with intent to insult and was given a nine month suspended jail sentence, three years probation and mandatory counseling. The court also seized his “skimpy shorts,” which were ordered destroyed. Incredibly, the defense asked the court to return his c*ck rings–a device used to enhance the size of a penis–but the judge denied the request. “I think he can do without them … so he won’t be tempted again,” he added.

Via Tabloid Prodigy

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
A well endowed Australian cabinet maker who exposed his penis and masturbated in front of female clients had his “skimpy shorts” destroyed and c*ck rings seized after a court found him guilty of performing 12 counts of indecent acts. . . .
And this was somehow a problem for them? People can be so prudish, can't they? I would have paid extra, wouldn't you?

Incredibly, even after the bizarre acts, the women were so desperate to have the work completed that they allowed him to finish the renovations
Via Tabloid Prodigy
Are we sure this was the only thing they were 'desperate' to see 'finished'? And where are those pictures?!!

So, this reminds me of the elderly lady who called the police to complain that her neighbor was naked and exposing himself at a window. When an officer arrived she pointed disdainfully from her own living room window to a house two blocks. The confused officer said, "Ma'am, I can't see anything from here, and I don't understand how you could either". "Of course not" she snapped, "you're not using the binoculars!"

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A well endowed Australian cabinet maker who exposed his penis and masturbated in front of female clients had his “skimpy shorts” destroyed and c*ck rings seized after a court found him guilty of performing 12 counts of indecent acts.

• Australian men are outgoing.

According to reports, Mark Stephen Owen, 50, wore “skimpy shorts” or stripped down to his underwear while he was contracted to renovate the kitchens of seven women between 1999 and 2008. The victims, ranging in age from 45 to 83, claim they were able to see an “extremely large penis” exposed by his revealing clothing.

• Australian men are impressionable.
A 45-year-old victim claims he stripped to his underwear, swam in her pool, then exposed his penis to her as he dried off with a towel. Later, he masturbated on her kitchen floor.

• Australian men aren't afraid to show their affection.

Another victim, who was flashed by him on a past repair assignment, contracted him a second time–because she held a warranty–and was flashed yet again, totaling five times.

• Australian men have a strong work ethic and will do a job until it is done right.

And in another brazen act, a victim claims he exposed himself and rubbed cream onto his genitals while complaining of a rash.

• Australian men know proper and latest First-Aid techniques.
Incredibly, even after the bizarre acts, the women were so desperate to have the work completed that they allowed him to finish the renovations.

• I would too. I want the work done to perfection.
Owen pleaded guilty to 12 counts of committing an indecent act in a public place with intent to insult and was given a nine month suspended jail sentence, three years probation and mandatory counseling. The court also seized his “skimpy shorts,” which were ordered destroyed. Incredibly, the defense asked the court to return his c*ck rings–a device used to enhance the size of a penis–but the judge denied the request.

“I think he can do without them … so he won’t be tempted again,” he added.

• THOU SHALT NOT STEAL!!! Give the guy back his uniform.

The court is gonna auction the uniform and donate all proceeds of sold evidence to
Haitian earthquake survivors. :rolleyes:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I'm in the market for the naked contractor! The man who lives upstairs flooded his apartment early this morning. My ceiling is falling down bit by bit. I'm waiting for the insurance company to show up.
I'll keep you posted.

I thought it said Australian Cabinet Minister... :redface: