Well-endowed long term married guys and cheating?

I have copied MTWTFSS.

His statement prettily much describes the way guys think. "guys, from my little-but-growing-experience love to fuck way more than women... and like to talk about." Correct and accurate to the point.

Just let me add my experience, from a different point of view. I am single and intend to stay so. For the last 8 months or so, I m seeing this married guy who has a daughter. He is trying to get his wife pregnant again. However, he confessed that sex between the two of them is not that Interesting....
But when we are together, he is so relaxed and loves to worship my cock. After we fuck, he likes to text me a ton of messages and says how great i was and how much he likes being with me etc
And to be honest it is quite rewarding and gives me a confidence boost
However besides sex, i really enjoy his company and his sense of humor and we make each other laugh etc etc...

He doesn't act this way with his wife, he told me so.

To me it is absolutely normal for a man to seek what his marriage cannot provide....

I don't interfere with his marriage Can u imagine I don't even have his phone number.
I can't cause any problem to his marriage, I don't intend to.

But I do encourage him to spend time with me, whenever he can and certainly only if it doesn't cause any harm to his marriage.

hey first of all, I wish you and your toy man sex forever good time forever and never any problems at all. That’s my way, to tell you I not judge you two.

but it hurts me, that again, I hear this that women are not like to fuck and talk about it.
maybe I’m not a „normal“ woman who knows, but I enjoy a lot talking about sex and erotic stuff and even more I enjoy Sex!
Unfortunately, I was never brave enough for a marriage! I enjoyed more my (I call it this way) wild independent live, with lot of sex and partners.

sure I had relationships but I see it this way too, a big cock alone not makes me stay!
let it say this way: it’s like the precum for the good orgasm! It needs little bit more.

you say, you not interfere with his relationship, sorry to tell you. You do!
he is with you, thinks about you and enjoys you, write mails after want to be with, that’s interfering with his wife. I can see, why he is into you, still I not judge. I mean, you maybe his first men, first gay experience and all is new and sexy and exciting, and at home?.. same old wife…..
but hey maybe he should start, to talk with her really talk honest and respectful, because people forget that, love or sex works only with respect and honesty,

anyway I wish you two happy times

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hey first of all, I wish you and your toy man sex forever good time forever and never any problems at all. That’s my way, to tell you I not judge you two.

but it hurts me, that again, I hear this that women are not like to fuck and talk about it.
maybe I’m not a „normal“ woman who knows, but I enjoy a lot talking about sex and erotic stuff and even more I enjoy Sex!
Unfortunately, I was never brave enough for a marriage! I enjoyed more my (I call it this way) wild independent live, with lot of sex and partners.

sure I had relationships but I see it this way too, a big cock alone not makes me stay!
let it say this way: it’s like the precum for the good orgasm! It needs little bit more.

you say, you not interfere with his relationship, sorry to tell you. You do!
he is with you, thinks about you and enjoys you, write mails after want to be with, that’s interfering with his wife. I can see, why he is into you, still I not judge. I mean, you maybe his first men, first gay experience and all is new and sexy and exciting, and at home?.. same old wife…..
but hey maybe he should start, to talk with her really talk honest and respectful, because people forget that, love or sex works only with respect and honesty,

anyway I wish you two happy times
If he speaks to his wife , she will possibly divorce him. I didn't mention l, she is a big time feminist and supporter of metoo movement etc. Where do u think his confession would lead him?

I don't interfere with his marriage

I don't have any contact with his wife and I never want to have any, whatsoever

And pls note, he didn't mention he is married in the first place, when we got together.

Should i ever feel that my actions may hurt anyone I would be more than happy to give up all of this

By the way I m having dinner pic,nic style after he left to go back to his wife . He just said he didn't want to go home.....

Any ideas why such satements are made , right at the moment when 2 strangers say goodnight?
Figure it out....

Reactions: 21512181

If he speaks to his wife , she will possibly divorce him. I didn't mention l, she is a big time feminist and supporter of metoo movement etc. Where do u think his confession would lead him?

I don't interfere with his marriage

I don't have any contact with his wife and I never want to have any, whatsoever

And pls note, he didn't mention he is married in the first place, when we got together.

Should i ever feel that my actions may hurt anyone I would be more than happy to give up all of this

By the way I m having dinner pic,nic style after he left to go back to his wife . He just said he didn't want to go home.....

Any ideas why such satements are made , right at the moment when 2 strangers say goodnight?
Figure it out....
Ok as I said, i not want to judge or make things worse.

If I was wrong, forgive me. Of course he not want go home, but you two are no more strangers.

I think thats what you say, but yes i not judge hope really you both can be happy!

I hate women as you describe her. I hope I did not made you angry.

Wish you a great time

piscesminded

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread has been an interesting read so far.

I'm gay, though most of my friends are female of varying ages. Due to this, I'm surprised that sex has dried up on the women's side as all of my female friends including older women are still very much wanting sex. Plus some of you guys are hung? Yet your wives still lost interest? Makes it think are the wives cheating on you as you are on them.

It would be interesting to know how many of the guys here have had serious heartfelt conversations with their wives on why having sex had slowed down or stopped completely.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Marriage is so artificial to our species it had/has to be enforced by the taboo of death penalty in scriptures and the promise of eternal damnation. Reminds me of Kinsey's prison interviews with felons convicted for nothing other than adultery.

I'm so glad I never married. Elton John's Someone Saved My Life Tonight is my anthem. :cool:

You almost had your hooks in me did you dear
You nearly had me roped and tied
Altar bound, hypnotized
Sweet freedom whispered in my ear you're a butterfly
And butterflies are free to fly...

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had in mind asking this of guys married to a woman like myself, but maybe it could be the same for a gay man. When I first was married my wife enjoyed that I had a large penis even on occasion had a nick-name for it like "King Snake" or others where she had some focus about it. It was ego boosting and fun to hear that or things like I was way larger than anyone she had been with or other comments aimed about my superior cock. But, over the years besides sex becoming infrequent and mundane, she now could care less about my size or penis size in general. That has led me to cheating with meeting others because as I saw a comment from someone else one time, "I have a big cock and want to use it!" I know the moral thing is to feel guilty. But, I don't as I enjoy the reactions and comments I get from women or couples experiencing a large penis (especially with those who hadn't before).

I am interested if other married well-endowed men have similar reactions where this feature we are blessed to have is not satisfied because a long term partner is use to it or no longer appreciative about it? Thoughts?
I'll be the buzzkill. Suspending disbelief for the moment and accepting your fact pattern for the sake of a reply and because you opened the door to the "moral thing," the only moral thing here is confessing to your wife that you are guiltlessly cheating on her because she does not fulfill your rather petty need to have your penis praised and, assuming she does not want to live with your infidelities, offering to pay her share of the divorce costs. That said, your writing and choice of words belies a pretentious, vainglorious and self-imagined fantasy. Good luck in your endeavor, real or imagined, to find people to laud your member as a "superior cock." More than that, I hope your wife finds a guy who turns her on.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is a point of view, which some of you may not have considered.

I have been in a sexless marriage for 10 years now. My wife lost her sex drive with the onset of menopause, and, has done nothing about it. My sex drive has always been much stronger than hers; I addressed that with masturbation - a lot of it.

I was not going to accept this new normal; instead, I made my own.

I started going to bath houses and gay bars for quick sex while travelling for work. This led to other exploring gay sex further. I can say that I have gay sex exclusively now, and, would not want to have sex with my wife any longer, even if she suddenly turned into a nymphomaniac.

Why do I not seek a divorce?

We have 3 sons. They are not yet fully independent. We owe them as stable a home life, as we can give them. We are doing that. Our sex life has become "don't ask - don't tell".

I am quite happy to get it on the side.

You can judge me, if you like. Please remember, you have not walked a mile in my shoes. Wait until you have done so, before judging.
Dein Bericht hat mich wirklich sehr fasziniert. Deine Worte dokumentieren Dein Verantwortungsgefühl gegenüber Deinen Söhnen, was ich echt grandios finde.

Auf der anderen Seite verstehe ich nur zu gut, dass auch Du als sexuell aktiver Mann Deine "Freuden" brauchst. Dennoch ist das Familienleben bei Dir nicht zerbrochen. Du hast die richtige Balance eingehalten, das schaffen nicht viele.

Dafür möchte ich Dir meine Hochachtung aussprechen. Toll!

Liebe Grüße von Ted

• Love
Reactions: HorseHung40's