Well-endowed-men into Basketball?

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
There is a man who is a player of basketball, I cannot remember which is his name, but he is a man of black race, he is homosexual and very frequently he paints his hair of strident colors... As almost all the players of this deport he is extremely high.

He said in an opportunity that someone did an interview to him, that for him one of his dreams even not realized would be to play basketball completely nake.

Do you know who is he?. If I am not mistaken I think that his name is Denis Rodman (I do not know if it is written correctly).

Do in the world of the basketball don't exist men that they are legends due to their enormous endowments of penis and not only for being good players of basketball?.

Who are they?.... Give me their names and their measures of penis?.

It is said frequently that while higher should be a man (stature) or while bigger should have his foot, equally longer will be his penis. This is known as the famous Law of the 'L'.

I do not know if this is true or is completely false. To me would like to believe that it is true because to me like very much men who are very high and that besides they poseean very long penises.

What you think about this one Law?.

Don't forget give me players' names of basketball that have long penises!!.

Might you publish photos of completely nake sportsmen and preferably that they should be well-endowed guys??.

So long.

Blood rose

Just Browsing
Media
...............right. You just named every stereotype and myth out there. Ha.

Yes it was Denis Rodman.

Also, the only person I know who is said to be huge is Sam Cassell. Yet again he is really ugly.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Yoselin@Jul 14 2005, 11:53 PM
To me would like to believe that it is true because to me like very much men who are very high and that besides they poseean very long penises.

A man who is very high might think his penis is larger than average, but perception is impaired when one is high.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he probably suck it.. :) 11 inches... hmm he would have at least 7 inches soft? which I have to see the first NBA player with his ding dong going around.. even though they have tights... still a huge bulge must be seen... yet to be proven

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dennis Rodman was one of the greatest rebounders in NBA history. In the years that he played for the San Antonio Spurs he was a frequent visitor to gay bars. Also he was part owner of a bar in SA. He has always acknowledged his comfort around gays and lesbians. In his most recent book he stated that he would have sex with a man eventually, he just hadnt done it yet.

Madonna stated that he was the perfect physical speciman. Given that during her time she has seen more than her share of male physical specimans, I will take her word on it.

When he goes back to San Antonio to visit, he always visits the bars where he has many many friends. There is a studio shot of him floating around the internet with him wearing black mesh slacks. He is both a grower and a shower in my mind.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Michael Olakawandi is supposed to be huge.

I was nearby when a girl yelled " Hey 13inches"

I turned my head like WHAT!!They seemed to know each other, so who knows.

thikcok

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You mean Michael Olowokandi .
Unfortunately, us Brits haven't a clue who any of these guys are!

Phatdick

Sexy Member
Media
LOL ...you guys ....Rodman is a bit above average ....

and here is the prove ...but whatever . and for a fact and I wish I had a prove ..John"The Spider"Salley has the biggest Dick the NBA ever seen then in second place is Patrick Ewing ....."Patrick Ewing's penis" is the most Searches image on Google....

Attachments

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dennis Rodman is alot of things, but gay ain't one of them. I'd have to say he goes on the list of men who I wouldn't want on the gAy-Team.

JstZuri

1st Like
Media
...............right. You just named every stereotype and myth out there. Ha.

Yes it was Denis Rodman.

Also, the only person I know who is said to be huge is Sam Cassell. Yet again he is really ugly.

Well if you think about it, he is going to need something to make up for that face. Might as well be a huge one.

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL ...you guys ....Rodman is a bit above average ....

and here is the prove ...but whatever . and for a fact and I wish I had a prove ..John"The Spider"Salley has the biggest Dick the NBA ever seen then in second place is Patrick Ewing ....."Patrick Ewing's penis" is the most Searches image on Google....

He is not hard in this pic. I'm sure he is hung fully hard.