Well endowed soccer guys

T

that_other_guy

alex8 said:
It's actually three .jpgs which are hosted at rapidshare. I've composited them into a single image and rehosted them at:

http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=29&f=jtc.jpg
(clicking on the image will make it even larger, so to speak :rolleyes:)

You work hard on these things Alex, Thank you very much for doing it in this & basically any other post of this nature ... swoon :wink:

byronic

Experimental Member
Media
alex8 said:
I think you definitely just won today's "best new material in the Celebrity Endowments forum" award. :wink:
I thank the academy and the childhood experience that is responsible for my penis size fixation - whatever it was. :smile:
I will gladly reveal my ways and means: these pics simply were on the bulmershefc website. Yes, right there, in the very same photos section! Isn't that just delightfully...straight? Exactly the kind of locker room banter that I spend large portions of my leisure time fantasizing about. And once again, the girls spoiled all the fun, because, and I quote the webmaster, "The Tool's Mrs. was not impressed that such photos could be found on the World Wide Web and threatened to kill me if the photos were not removed" (see msg board).
Alas, Missus of the Tool, too late! Tool ate.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
byronic said:
I will gladly reveal my ways and means: these pics simply were on the bulmershefc website. Yes, right there, in the very same photos section!

Hehe, I did wonder why there was the same font used in Ian's original picture and one of the face pics from the site. I think his "Mrs." needs to come to terms with the fact that they're definitely in the public domain now though. :rolleyes:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
byronic said:
I thank the academy and the childhood experience that is responsible for my penis size fixation - whatever it was. :smile:
I will gladly reveal my ways and means: these pics simply were on the bulmershefc website. Yes, right there, in the very same photos section! Isn't that just delightfully...straight? Exactly the kind of locker room banter that I spend large portions of my leisure time fantasizing about. And once again, the girls spoiled all the fun, because, and I quote the webmaster, "The Tool's Mrs. was not impressed that such photos could be found on the World Wide Web and threatened to kill me if the photos were not removed" (see msg board).
Alas, Missus of the Tool, too late! Tool ate.

Please post more often!

D_James Fenimore Pooper

Experimental Member
Media
call me a drama queen, but im actually quite dissapointed in the lack of tact a fellow member has displayed with relation to JC. A post on the football club's message board is blunt to say the least - am i the only one that feels that is an infringement on common decency? the reperusions for the lad are unquantifiable...yea yea we might be happy with people knowing about our cocks, and "he should be proud" but i think that should be left up to the individual to decide himself.

over reacting?

disclaimer - i know my spelling sucks

the post

Reactions: CorCordium123

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
alex8 said:
It's actually three .jpgs which are hosted at rapidshare. I've composited them into a single image and rehosted them at:

http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=29&f=jtc.jpg
(clicking on the image will make it even larger, so to speak :rolleyes:)

He is very yummi indeed !!!

And u Alex are a genius and very yummi too.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just thought I'd revive this thread with a couple of images of Croatian-born Igor Bišćan's pop-out during his time at Liverpool FC. He currently plays for Greek team Panathinaikos.

Attachments

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
IanTheTall said:
Aside from Michael Ballack, there are other well endowed Soccer players. Share the pics you have or others have posted. Galleries are great.

I found this pic, on a soccer bulges site, which I accidentally surfed too. I don't know much about him, other than, I really like him from the neck down. I've tried doing searches for more information and nothing but reviews/info of Jamie Lee Curtis' book about a girl soccer player.

Sure would appreciate any help, information or especially more pics of Jamie or any other ballers.

Apparently John Hartson never wears a jockstrap or underwear (some sort of pre-match ritual) and is often photographed bouncing around happily !

curriedeggs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
prick8inches said:
call me a drama queen, but im actually quite dissapointed in the lack of tact a fellow member has displayed with relation to JC. A post on the football club's message board is blunt to say the least - am i the only one that feels that is an infringement on common decency? the reperusions for the lad are unquantifiable...yea yea we might be happy with people knowing about our cocks, and "he should be proud" but i think that should be left up to the individual to decide himself.

over reacting?

disclaimer - i know my spelling sucks

the post

I couldn't agree more. Absolutely.

It's had some repercussions already. They seem to have removed the comment and the picture.

Poor boy. No going back now it's in the public domain. Sad for him and lucky for us.

On the other hand. Maybe he's going to enjoy the attention.

...What did the message say?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
curriedeggs said:
I couldn't agree more. Absolutely.

It's had some repercussions already. They seem to have removed the comment and the picture.

Poor boy. No going back now it's in the public domain. Sad for him and lucky for us.

On the other hand. Maybe he's going to enjoy the attention.

...What did the message say?
It was a light-hearted message saying that his 'missus would kill him' unless they were taken down. I'd be amazed if he even knows his pics are here. And at justusboys. And at ruggerbugger. And at various other sites (all predating their emergence at LPSG). Such is the nature of material being put on the Internet; it travels fast. At the end of the day, I can't imagine that some faceless pics showing he has a big dick are going to impact on his life tremendously.

hung_me

1st Like
Media
If I could put my two cents in, I'd like to point out the fact that, in one of the pictures, he has a cigarette box beside his (admittedly impressive) soft member. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but if someone puts a cigarette box beside their cock as a pseudo-measuring "stick" and that very picture gets on the INTERNET, how can you even begin to claim that his privacy is infringed? For one, somebody with that kind of inclination is more likely than not an exhibitionist, and secondly, if he regretted taking the picture after the fact, he would have stopped their appearance on the INTERNET. I've never heard anybody complaining of Brad Pitt's infamous nude shots, and it can clearly be seen that those were taken with a zoom lens. This, on the other hand, is clearly free choice--nobody forced him to do what he did.

If anything, I think it would be flattering for Curtis to have so many people "fawn" over his cock.

I, however, might be very wrong.

curriedeggs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hung_me said:
how can you even begin to claim that his privacy is infringed? For one, somebody with that kind of inclination is more likely than not an exhibitionist, and secondly, if he regretted taking the picture after the fact, he would have stopped their appearance on the INTERNET...
...If anything, I think it would be flattering for Curtis to have so many people "fawn" over his cock.

You're quite right, of course.

hung_me said:
I, however, might be very wrong.

Ah... yes well. I see your point. Perhaps you are, infact, as you say, very wrong... perhaps.

Skinscans

Experimental Member
Media
Reviving an old thread. :) I just stumbled upon this after doing a search from some old files I had. I have the 3 lockerroom nudes of Curtis from the Bulmershe Old Boys F.C website, before it was closed, plus some clothed candids of his face, but earlier someone mentioned "new content." Those links are so old they don't exist anymore. Were there other nudes of this stud? :)

Thanks!

Reactions: cj50