Well endowed Sport-men

Gerardo Arias

Experimental Member
Media
Hi to everybody!.

I have a question for all you, because I know that you are very expert about the sexual subject, in which to the penis one talks about.

The question is: Do in Sport-world, that you have knowledge, what Sport-men have a very long penis in flaccidity-state?...... that you have seen them naked or that third people have said to you, that they were ones well-endowed-men.

And I am referring sportsmen like: Baseball-men, Marathon-men, Boxers, Swimmers, Soccer-players, and so forth.

I shall be waiting for yours answering.

So long.
Gerardo Árias.-

mrarkmann:
Originally posted by Gerardo Arias@Oct 28 2004, 11:39 AM
Hi to everybody!.

I have a question for all you, because I know that you are very expert about the sexual subject, in which to the penis one talks about.

The question is: Do in Sport-world, that you have knowledge, what Sport-men have a very long penis in flaccidity-state?...... that you have seen them naked or that third people have said to you, that they were ones well-endowed-men.

And I am referring sportsmen like: Baseball-men, Marathon-men, Boxers, Swimmers, Soccer-players, and so forth.

So long.
Gerardo Árias.-
[post=261581]Quoted post[/post]​
Hot Javi Lopez
John Rocker
Pedro Martinez
Linden Christie
Mostly everyone in track
Most of the Braves :) or Former Braves

Gerardo Arias

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks you to answer, but in the future try to place the measures of cock of these Sport-men (if you know them) and what deports dedicates each one of them.

Ciao.

Originally posted by mrarkmann+Oct 28 2004, 04:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrarkmann &#064; Oct 28 2004, 04:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gerardo Arias@Oct 28 2004, 11:39 AM
Hi to everybody&#33;.

The question is:  Do in Sport-world, that you have knowledge, what Sport-men have a very long penis in flaccidity-state?...... that you have seen them naked or that third people have said to you, that they were ones well-endowed-men.

And I am referring sportsmen like:  Baseball-men, Marathon-men, Boxers, Swimmers, Soccer-players, and so forth.

So long.
                                  Gerardo Árias.-
Hot Javi Lopez
John Rocker
Pedro Martinez
Linden Christie
Mostly everyone in track
Most of the Braves :) or Former Braves
[post=261588]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

B_Robert Fish

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Gerardo Arias@Oct 28 2004, 06:48 PM
Thanks you to answer, but in the future try to place the measures of cock of these Sport-men (if you know them) and what deports dedicates each one of them.

Ciao.

¿Cuántos nombres falsos usted tiene?

Robert W.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Hmmm, i know that the guy in the U.K. that plays soccer or something that is married to one of the ex spice girls he is NOT HUNG.

rbrum14: Matt Shirvington, Australian sprinter, is hugely hung. Does anyone know what size he is ? Answers please &#33;

quote=Gerardo Arias,Oct 28 2004, 03:39 PM]
Hi to everybody&#33;.

So long.
Gerardo Árias.-
[/quote]

lighthouse: It&#39;s too bad John Rocker is all washed up now. Damn impressive package.