Well Hell. I thought I would get off free...

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Happy Birthday!!!

I dont know where you get your info...but hell, the thirties are AWESOME!!! I'm happier now than I was then, getting TONS more action and not having to worry about college or the "what the hell am I gonna do with my life" days. :) Enjoy every day of it!!! Some of the hottest guys online now are in their 30 to 50 range. And WAY less drama. :) *not meaning to offend the youngin's...in any way.* Especially, since the 18 to 25 group are the ones keeping me busy. :) hahaha

I agree. Your 30s are way better than your 20s. I am in my early 40s and really have no complaints. Actually, even when I was in my 20s...my age group drove me nuts. OC is slightly off the chart so he will be flipping young guys in his 80s. :) Happy Birthday and know that you are still sporting a big cock and are a nice guy. Cheers.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey... Happy Birthday! I always like the line from that commercial in the 70's:

You're not getting older... you're getting better!!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. Your 30s are way better than your 20s. I am in my early 40s and really have no complaints. Actually, even when I was in my 20s...my age group drove me nuts. OC is slightly off the chart so he will be flipping young guys in his 80s. :) Happy Birthday and know that you are still sporting a big cock and are a nice guy. Cheers.

HAHAHAHHA!! thanks man ... you're too kind...

now come hangout sometime...sheesh!!!

OldPArtner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so I am officially dead. For those of you who do not know: when a gay man reaches the age of 30 he is officially over the hill. Thirty to a gay man is what 50 is to a straight person. ROFL
Anyway...I thought it would just be like any other day. I could begin my decent into obscurity. That maybe I would get off with out the reminder. However what do I find in my Mail box sent to me at 12:01 AM Dec 1: We at LPSG.ORG would like to wish you a happy birthday today! LOL

I'm just joking, it's not all bad. It is actually kind of nice, though it be a computer generated email, to be acknowledged. It is such a nice computer, so friendly.
Thanks LPSG.
...I didn't get one yesterday when I turned 24:frown1:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And then you realize that age really is just a number.

Do you feel any different from when you were 29 years and 364 days old? (or should that be 365 since this was a leap year... :smile: )

I don't know whoever started that idiotic "dead at 30", but I'm guessing it was the baby boomers.... when they were young :rolleyes: And the statement just lives. So you're not out clubhopping and getting drunk as a skunk. Life is an adventure and it is what you make it.

But you have to ask yourself do you enjoy your life today more than yesterday :smile:

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And then you realize that age really is just a number.

Do you feel any different from when you were 29 years and 364 days old? (or should that be 365 since this was a leap year... :smile: )

I don't know whoever started that idiotic "dead at 30", but I'm guessing it was the baby boomers.... when they were young :rolleyes: And the statement just lives. So you're not out clubhopping and getting drunk as a skunk. Life is an adventure and it is what you make it.

But you have to ask yourself do you enjoy your life today more than yesterday :smile:

great post! Age is only a number...I don't feel any different today than when I was in college although I can't take stairs 4 at a time like I used too...I've cut back to 3 at a time. (it's only prudent!:biggrin1:) You've only lived 1/3rd of your life...be positive about the rest! It's all you'll get you know!

peace,
Garth

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd never heard that 30 was the magic age for gay men or 50 for straight. I guess I have 19 years, a month, and change to go. Sorry about your passing.