Well hello there...I like this site

D_RTHthwtgh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey all,

I'm new to the site and figured I should post on this page.

I'm a tall (6'4") lean/toned guy who has a minor? fascination with large penises, haha. I'm inexperienced and undecided about my sexuality because ... ultimately I guess I'm a scaredy-cat and too protective of my body. I will say that I can find guys sexually attractive, particularly those who are older than me...I think it's an experience thing.

Despite my sexual "repression" ha, I'm very open to talking with people and connecting on a personal, mental level - that type of real connection gets me the most excited/attracted anyway. But then again, I've never had sex haha. *I just like people with beautiful personalities.

Also, I'm a MAJOR music lover! It's my life

I consider myself an intelligent, kind, honest, funny, and generous guy who loves experiencing new things

Well feel free to message or chat me. Really looking forward to meeting new people, sharing stories, and having fun on this site.

Cheers!

-P

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome, Plutarch! (great screen name, by the way)

Being protective of your physical and sexual well-being is a sign of a strong character and self-esteem, as long as it doesn't make you come off as emotionally uptight.

No reason to rush into sex until you're totally comfortable with it. I think people who worry about still being virgins are kind of stupid and other-directed.

Hey all,

I'm new to the site and figured I should post on this page.

I'm a tall (6'4") lean/toned guy who has a minor? fascination with large penises, haha. I'm inexperienced and undecided about my sexuality because ... ultimately I guess I'm a scaredy-cat and too protective of my body. I will say that I can find guys sexually attractive, particularly those who are older than me...I think it's an experience thing.

Despite my sexual "repression" ha, I'm very open to talking with people and connecting on a personal, mental level - that type of real connection gets me the most excited/attracted anyway. But then again, I've never had sex haha. *I just like people with beautiful personalities.

Also, I'm a MAJOR music lover! It's my life

I consider myself an intelligent, kind, honest, funny, and generous guy who loves experiencing new things

Well feel free to message or chat me. Really looking forward to meeting new people, sharing stories, and having fun on this site.

Cheers!

-P

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Welcome, plutarch4. I'm a big time music lover as well...pretty near all styles and forms.
Enjoy your time here, it's a fun place.