Well hung family members/close friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody P.

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you have any well endowed family members (brothers, parents, cousins, uncles, etc.) or close friends? Let me know!!

The biggest guy in my family next to me was my older brother. He was like 5-6” soft and probably 7” hard. I have no idea where we got our size, because my dad is in between small and average.

My older cousin always seemed pretty big too. I never saw the actually thing, but we were swimming and he got out, leaving like a pretty thick 5” outline.

I also had a friend that I slept over his house a ton. It wasn’t that long, but very thick and he had a big set of balls. We both always wore pajamas, and his would bulge out a ton (even more than mine, cause my bulge went a little out but mostly down.) He would walk around and it would bounce up and down, sometimes even making a noise. He never saw me until another friend was in the bathroom and I had to get changed, so I did it right there in his room. I was younger, so I turned around to change. I didn’t realize until he said something later, but even though I was facing away, he saw it in between my legs from the back. I only saw him for like 2 seconds when I walked in on him pissing, and I saw his hard bulge when he woke up and walked to the bathroom, rubbing his eyes not even noticing that this bot that long but really thick dick was sticking out.

PLEASE TRY TO KEEP IT 18+

notN2pussy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well a friend was over to my home not to long ago, commented he had been here before! Oh really Travis?? Yes when your brother was living with you in the 80s. OHHHHH, ok. So do we look alike?? A bit, hes a little thicker and darker. So there you go. Older brother

Beelzebub

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have 2 cousins, brothers. They are both very very well hung. Can't say when I saw them as it might violate something here. Started by going skinny dipping at our cottage, continued on inside ad I think they were quite proud of their size. Amazing they were both nearly the same size but the older one had a very veiny one, quite wild looking I thought at the time, veiny even soft. We were horsing around nude and the younger one says, when I'm horny mine reaches up to my belly button. I said well let's see then. Well he did and it led to us jacking in front of each other. I am a decent but not huge size, 6" long and a fairly thick 6" around but these guys dwarfed me, took a little good natured ribbing from them, like who are you gonna fuck with that and looks like a penis only smaller. If I had to guess they were well over 8" long and thicker than me by a fair amount. Most impressive was their soft size, true showers not growers. Funny I hear all this crap about you get your size from mother's side. I can truly say that is a load of shit, their mother and mine are sisters.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I noticed my uncle through marriage being very thick and hung when we went to the beach on a family outing. He went into the water with loose trunks and and came out of the water with transparent wet clinging trunks that were showing his size to be rather large especially in girth. Looked like he had a beer can between his legs. It was really entertaining watching him try to pull his trunks loose as he stood there soaking wet. I think he realized he was flashing everyone on the beach.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My only real family reference point is my brother. When we were home from college we shared a bathroom on a private floor, so we routinely walked naked to and from our rooms and saw each others' flaccid dicks on a regular basis. At the time, I thought we looked about the same size and thought we both looked about average. It wasn't until I came out and started sleeping with men that I realized that I'm actually smaller than average. I assume my brother must be on the small size, too, but haven't seen him naked since then. We never talked about these things, but since he saw my dick on a regular basis, I'm sure he must have observed we're about the same size.
Most of my male friends and I have seen each others' dicks many times. (in locker room/showers, shared hotel rooms, hot tubs, pissing in urinals or outside, etc.). Sizes range across the spectrum.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I never saw my father erect but flaccid he looked big and showed a big bulge swim trunks. Mom told me he was big when she warned me that some women would only be interested in me because of my size (she didn't warn me that some men would, too--not her purview i guess... lol). I did see my brothers' and they were closer to average.

Joe9999

Experimental Member
Media
I never saw my father erect but flaccid he looked big and showed a big bulge swim trunks. Mom told me he was big when she warned me that some women would only be interested in me because of my size (she didn't warn me that some men would, too--not her purview i guess... lol). I did see my brothers' and they were closer to average.

How did she know you were big too?

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have 2 cousins, brothers. They are both very very well hung. Can't say when I saw them as it might violate something here. Started by going skinny dipping at our cottage, continued on inside ad I think they were quite proud of their size. Amazing they were both nearly the same size but the older one had a very veiny one, quite wild looking I thought at the time, veiny even soft. We were horsing around nude and the younger one says, when I'm horny mine reaches up to my belly button. I said well let's see then. Well he did and it led to us jacking in front of each other. I am a decent but not huge size, 6" long and a fairly thick 6" around but these guys dwarfed me, took a little good natured ribbing from them, like who are you gonna fuck with that and looks like a penis only smaller. If I had to guess they were well over 8" long and thicker than me by a fair amount. Most impressive was their soft size, true showers not growers. Funny I hear all this crap about you get your size from mother's side. I can truly say that is a load of shit, their mother and mine are sisters.
About getting your size from your mom's side. I used to have a room mate who was well hung. He had 2 brothers who he said were also well hung. They each had the same mother but each had a different father. I saw my room mate one time with a full blown erection. He was having sex on the living room floor. I was watching from a window that had no curtain. I was amazed at his size. He told me his dick was 9 inches long. He didn't tell me the girth, but he couldn't wrap his hand around it. His hands were bigger than mine. I saw him holding it and there was a big gap between his thumb and middle finger. But all three brothers, or half brothers had the same mother but different fathers and he said each of his brothers were hung.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I have stated in another thread here on LPSG: "Over the years I've seen my Dad and his 3 brothers, all very large. I've seen several of my cousins on both sides of the family, some are larger and some are smaller than me."

In my circle of nudist friends, they also run the gamut - some are small, some are large and everything in between but nobody really cares about size. We just enjoy the freedom and comfort of hanging out nude together.

Beelzebub

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
P
About getting your size from your mom's side. I used to have a room mate who was well hung. He had 2 brothers who he said were also well hung. They each had the same mother but each had a different father. I saw my room mate one time with a full blown erection. He was having sex on the living room floor. I was watching from a window that had no curtain. I was amazed at his size. He told me his dick was 9 inches long. He didn't tell me the girth, but he couldn't wrap his hand around it. His hands were bigger than mine. I saw him holding it and there was a big gap between his thumb and middle finger. But all three brothers, or half brothers had the same mother but different fathers and he said each of his brothers were hung.

I didn't mean to insinuate that size was from the father but rather size is like every other body feature and trait, part genetic, part environment, part just plain old voodoo? Who really knows where all this comes from, like intelligence, not every sibling has the same smarts, my brother is a total idiot schooling wise, but a brilliant musician and artist, where myself and sister were more intelligent and less talented at arts. I Like your story about the roommate, I had one like that years ago, saw it every single morning in the communal showers. I think I saw it more than my own. All I know is it was longer soft than my erection, thankfully I have a bit of girth.

bigun8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dad and brother are both hung. I’ve shared locker rooms with both of them with my dad being my college baseball coach and my brother also playing ball with me growing up. Never seen them hard, but we’re all nice showers.

Status
Not open for further replies.