Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've compared once to my best friend (I was thicker by a bit and a tad longer but not by much). Also with a cousin, I was considerably larger. His response was 'no fair!' I also met a guy on LPSG a long while back and compared. We were similar thickness - I was maybe a 1/4 inch thicker, and he was about a 1/2 inch longer. THAT was cool. Husband is longer than I am (8.5) but I'm thicker

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've compared once to my best friend (I was thicker by a bit and a tad longer but not by much). Also with a cousin, I was considerably larger. His response was 'no fair!' I also met a guy on LPSG a long while back and compared. We were similar thickness - I was maybe a 1/4 inch thicker, and he was about a 1/2 inch longer. THAT was cool. Husband is longer than I am (8.5) but I'm thicker

Why you cousin think that your comparison was 'no fair?

Havingfunwithyou71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So I've only seen my dad in the shower when I was younger. I have no recollection if he is hung or not.

Other than that situation and perhaps the gym where are you guys seeing family members/close friends soft. And more interestingly hard? Just curious..

italiancollegeboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was surprised to find out that I'm bigger than my older brother. I was borrowing his laptop when I found some of his pics, and our cocks look similar but I'm a little longer and thicker.

When all of the guys got together for my brother's bachelor party weekend, I shared a room with my cousin. He's 2-3 years older than me, olive skin and dark hair with the perfect beard stubble. He wasn't shy about being nude or sporting a semi, and when he dropped his towel I was shocked. He must have been 6" soft, uncut and pretty thick. Over the weekend I saw him bone up a little and it looked like it could have been 8"!

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was surprised to find out that I'm bigger than my older brother. I was borrowing his laptop when I found some of his pics, and our cocks look similar but I'm a little longer and thicker.

When all of the guys got together for my brother's bachelor party weekend, I shared a room with my cousin. He's 2-3 years older than me, olive skin and dark hair with the perfect beard stubble. He wasn't shy about being nude or sporting a semi, and when he dropped his towel I was shocked. He must have been 6" soft, uncut and pretty thick. Over the weekend I saw him bone up a little and it looked like it could have been 8"!

Have you ever had the opportunity to mention it to him or show off especially being the "little" brother.

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

This mean that you cousin is bigger than you?

Reactions: BigNavy

italiancollegeboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you ever had the opportunity to mention it to him or show off especially being the "little" brother.
We've only seen each other briefly when changing, so maybe he's aware.

This mean that you cousin is bigger than you?
I'm not too bad myself and I hang thick, but he is definitely larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.