Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My brother and my father are both bigger than me, they love to hang that over my head
The same for me — it was clear I was a different species....

D

deleted1256061

Recently saw another uncle at a urinal and he’s much smaller than the rest of us, also recently seen another friend and he is also smaller
That uncle is married into the family so that’s most likely why he’s smaller than the rest.

Reactions: RJ5on1

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Weirdly enough I tend to attract other well endowed guys into my life. And it isn’t intentional at all, it just seems to happen. For example, my bf has a huge dick, one of my earlier best friends did, seven friends I’ve made in the past five years or so have all had big dicks.

It’s pretty much the case every time that I don’t know they’re hung and they don’t know I’m hung. Then, one day the topic of dick size gets casually mentioned, or we happen to see each other nude, and bam come to find out we’re all hung haha.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone ever take or find pics of their dad/uncle naked?
i saw my dad nude pics on his phone

I saw my dad naked quite a bit when I was growing up as well as some of my uncles. I've seen recent photos of them when I've helped sync / back up their cell phones.

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Weirdly enough I tend to attract other well endowed guys into my life. And it isn’t intentional at all, it just seems to happen. For example, my bf has a huge dick, one of my earlier best friends did, seven friends I’ve made in the past five years or so have all had big dicks.

It’s pretty much the case every time that I don’t know they’re hung and they don’t know I’m hung. Then, one day the topic of dick size gets casually mentioned, or we happen to see each other nude, and bam come to find out we’re all hung haha.
My mind is fantasising about this ...

Essexboy8714

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not family, but friends, used to play football together, and showered after the game, wasn't actively looking, but saw it, he was absolutely huge, uncut and about 6 inches soft, go forward a year or so and we was in ibiza, met a girl out and brought her back to out hotel room, ended up in a Threesome, spit roasting her, and saw him hard, was about 10 inches, she was loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.