Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not family, but friends, used to play football together, and showered after the game, wasn't actively looking, but saw it, he was absolutely huge, uncut and about 6 inches soft, go forward a year or so and we was in ibiza, met a girl out and brought her back to out hotel room, ended up in a Threesome, spit roasting her, and saw him hard, was about 10 inches, she was loving it

With friend its easy, because we spend much times in PUB's , or pool party, saw them in restroom many times.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My dad died when I was very young but my mom says his penis looked exactly the size of mine. I am a nude model and she has seen me posing at a couple events. My oldest son is a little larger than me and my younger one is about ready to bypass me, too.

Bigdickhawaiian808

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dad died when I was very young but my mom says his penis looked exactly the size of mine. I am a nude model and she has seen me posing at a couple events. My oldest son is a little larger than me and my younger one is about ready to bypass me, too.

Dont we all hope our sons will be even more hung than us lol

I have another close friend...used to be my room mate in college. Still see him every month or so. I can remember sports locker room glances and soft he was a very long, banana - cut. Years ago, I remember he claimed to be 10 1/4" hard. His reputation was that he was hung so I don't doubt it. My wife doesn't know about his size but she really doesn't like him...he's a bit loud and brash. With two of my good friends being ultra hung and my wife being hooked on the great big cock sleeve toys that I use on her, I'm kind of curious to find out what would happen. Eager to watch and help out with that :)
She probably wouldn’t mind his loud mouth so much if he blew her back out real good every now and then !!! :)

Recently went on a guys trip with brother and bro-in-law. We share hotel room. Bro and I sleep naked. After bro-in-law realized he was the only one sleeping in his boxers, he lost them pretty quick. It was a week long trip. We hung out naked most of the time in the hotel room. Saw his morning wood on the morning and dudes hung. I’d say 9” thick uncut dick with big nuts. My bro and I are 8” I’m thicker and have bigger balls.

the first morning we all over slept and jumped out of bed to get ready. Bro made a comment about the 3 of use having raging boners in the morning. Bro-in-law laughed.
Sounds like a great bro-in-law !!!

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I look like my maternal grandfather's family. Cousins I'd never met were walking past me and we all sort of stopped and stared. They were like "you're Anton from America, right?" Point: I got my grandfather's dick and I'm damn glad I took after that branch of the family tree and not my own dad.

User630

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My father and I were very often naked at home growing up, he has a big thick cock like me, we were always comparing and very open talking about sex etc. Now I'm raising my two sons the same we are naked alot at home, they are very similar to myself in size etc. We chat openly about sex etc
Fucking sexy dude

Status
Not open for further replies.