Well hung friends and family

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen my brother jerk his meat and shoot off more than once. In fact we've done it together like a million times together. It wasn't any big deal back then and wouldn't mind a round with him again today. He never quite shot as far as I could.

ballmantx

1st Like
Media
I agree with Jeremy above, I can't count the number of times that I was caught, but just about everyone ... my Mom, my sister, her friends, my brother, his girlfriend, mom's friends. It was almost a joke in the house that if you needed me to remember to do a chore to have me write it on my penis as I would see it for sure many times in the day.

Being almost 7" (probably closer to 6.5") long at 13 years old and being maybe 110 pound in weight, it looked big on me and I got lots of comments and resulted in some memories to say the least.

Being caught is normal though so long as nobody overreacts to it.

B_bigkid2k7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all 3 of my sons are huge

my oldest son elliot is 10 i only just noticed cause he as recently came out of hopsitail after being run over and cant to do much for him self so it was a sock to see already had a a bush coming and on soft he was at least 5-7inch and i have to dress him and today he had boxer on and it came out of his boxers erect and it was bigger than mine around 8inch

my second son is mathew he is 5 and i bathed him a few times and he is big around 2-3 soft so big for a 5yo and i dryed and dress him is erection was around 4-5 inch

my youngest is dimitri(dont make any remarks about is name we r a russian family just my other 2 perfer to use there middile names) is 2 and he goes naked a lot of places and i only relised when i was looking after freinds 2yo and they where in nappies and changed them both and my son was much bigger only like 2-3 soft and 3-4 hard

i dont know who my kids take after but i aint complaing