Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys, 41 year old (I don’t look my age hehehe), Aussie guy, live on the Gold Coast, defined build, 7.5”uncut cock looking to chat with similar guys around the world. Hit me up if you’re keen.

Keen to chat
Namredips69

jv525

Sexy Member
Media
Thousand Oaks (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Hi inexperienced smooth inshape jock type guy looking to experiment with my cd/sissy side with a take charge hung older guy. Preferably prefer this to be an ongoing online thing where we roleplay or chat. I want to fulfill your fantasies and take custom videos/pics for you, or play on Skype/cam. Have toys & clothes to show off for you. Located in US. If interested hit me up and we can chat more ;)! Ideally ongoing would be ideal but one time is fine too.

Reactions: Jg1234jg

jv525

Sexy Member
Media
Thousand Oaks (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Hi inexperienced smooth inshape jock type guy looking to experiment with my cd/sissy side with a take charge hung older guy. Preferably prefer this to be an ongoing online thing where we roleplay or chat. I want to fulfill your fantasies and take custom videos/pics for you, or play on Skype/cam. Have toys & clothes to show off for you. Located in US. If interested hit me up and we can chat more ;)!

I crave worship and praise.

BWCupurass

[photo=large]4590011[/photo]

Reactions: Ayd