Well Hung Man Trapped in the Body of a Small Dick

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by lessn6, Dec 2, 2007.

1. lessn6

lessn6 New Member

Hi all I'm a 43 year old slightly bi male. I'm very height weight proportionate, with a full head of hair and an athletic build. I've been told I'm handsome but don't like to attach labels to me or others. I'm recently divorced but living with a woman who is a complete balls out, GREAT FUCK.

My very first sexual experiance was with a boy my age 15 who had a very big cock. Since then I've been totally preoccupied with large cocks. I like seeing them I like holding and stroking them, I like sucking them. Anal I don't like, with big or small.

The lady I'm now living with shares my big dick fetish, to an extent, and her previous boyfriend before me was a quite well endowed black man who in her words, was, "no slouch in the fucking department". This has put us on the hunt for a well endowed fuck buddy. Someone who lives close enough to give her a good fuck on occasion and open minded enough to let me play as well.

As a fetishist I would cordially invite all well hung (and not so well hung) men and size queens to feel free to PM and email so we may chat up our shared enthusiasm for big cocks and the great men who wear and share them. And by the way, my girlfriend has never had any experiences with another woman but would definitely like to try it.

We have tried out a few of the swinger sights and message boards and they're all nice people and all but tryin' to break into "the lifestyle" is not easy for a bi man.

Later, folks...

2. lilneesy

lilneesy Member

nNYeeww go boy.

Draft saved Draft deleted