Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol my past girls have said the same to me. But ur right here online 8-10 inches is like average -_- I've thought about taking sum kind of supplement but with so many out there idk which one works best, I def cannot wear skinny jeans tho..tried it one time..bad idea! Haha

don't worry...in "online inches" you're easily 11+....so till quite a bit about average!!

congrats on the monster package dude!

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol my past girls have said the same to me. But ur right here online 8-10 inches is like average -_- I've thought about taking sum kind of supplement but with so many out there idk which one works best, I def cannot wear skinny jeans tho..tried it one time..bad idea! Haha

Please don't wear skinny jeans. Very few guys look good in them anyway...lol

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol yea I know. First and last time

Ha ha no, I just mean they are really just kind of a bad fashion statement. Only like a certain body type even look ok in them but most guys just are either too fat or too muscular.

wellhung95

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea I know wut u meant lol, I just gave em a try since it was sort of a trend for a while.. but I didn't like em cuz they were too tight for my taste and ppl were staring like if I was walking around with a hard-on but little did they know..ha

wellhung95

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea I'm working on that but u have to become a gold member to put up more pics. I have nothin to hide and I would never use another dudes dick to pose for mine. I'm not that insecure. Wut u see is wut u get. But I am working on more pics and possibly videos too. So just be patient :)